Funniest Commercial

What is the funniest commercial you've ever seen? Here are some of mine:

Nike commercial of several years ago - A POV of a guy running after a track star through people's houses, yards, down streets, eventually bumping into a guy juggling chainsaws. Commercial ends with "you" screaming with your arms up in front of your face as the chainsaws fall towards you. The frame freezes and says "Continued at nike.com" or "Continue?", something like that :P:P Probably my favorite commercial of ALL time! I laughed everytime I saw it, unfortunately they stopped showing it years ago :brow:

KIA commercial - Two guys hope into there KIA with an urn, which they buckle up in the back seat. Voiceover of ol guy reading his will saying "I wish for my nephews Ben and Matt to scatter my ashes at the summit of the Eagle Park Trail." They drive like maniacs up the side of the hill, bouncing off rocks and fording rivers. At the top they stand on a ledge and open the urn, one little bit of ash flies out and they quickly look inside and then at eachother in horror. One says "Uncle Carl..." and the commercial ends with one of them using a Dirt Devil to vacuum up the ash covering the back seat of the KIA :P LOL I love that, unfortunately not shown in this serious day and age.....why can't people loosen up????

LOL anyway, those are my faves :P What are your's :P

I don't know if this is my most favorite commercial ever, but I saw a new one last night where this guy makes a sandwich and grabs a pepsi I think? He goes to set it on the cofee table and his dog runs in, eats the sandwich... grabs the pop can runs out of the screen, comes back with an empty pop can he puts on the table, runs out of the screen again, walks in with a cat in his mouth which he sets on the table, then he runs away leaving the cat to go down for the theft :P

Pretty funny :brow: I think its a new pepsi commercial.

Well, being the nutter that my local (aussie) tv station is, I dont think we play anything thats not funny.

An Australia Wide one tho is advertising a ford ute I think (did you know the ute was invented in australia-so was the paddlepopstick (i think).

Well, anyway, theres a few guys around a bbq talking in a high pitched voice, talking about manly stuff, mainly their utes. All of a sudden a man, lets call him bob pulled up. They are all going awwww, theres bob. Hey bob, hows the new ute going???

Bob replies in a low, deep voice 'Bloody Brilliant'.

Then a screen pops up. The new Ford Ute, got what the others havnt

(Incase you dont get it, the others dont have balls, hence the squeaky voices etc)

Yup! :P

I remember one, this dude drops his bowling ball down a hill. He starts shouting to a man in the way.

The man thinks its a football and the commercial switch to a text just as he's about to kick the ''ball'' back to the owner; ''Need glasses?'' :P

It's funnier when u c it on tv tho... :brow:

Actually I've never heard of the JAPP commercial as far as I am aware of :P What is it?

LOL there is another one where this woman is lying in bed and suddenly she starts giggling and squirming. She says "Honey!!!! Stop it!!" and turns over to see her husband sitting in bed 2 feet away working on his laptop and giving her a strange look. Then it says "Need an Exterminator?" :brow:

LOL!!!

Here's are some Canadian ones. There is a series of commercials for Molson Canadian Beer that focus on the slogan "I-AM-CANADIAN!!"

One of them was of all these guys at a chateau in the mountains, bunch of friends getting together. Suddenly one of them comes in cheering and shouting as loud as he can while carrying a 24 case of Molson. He proceeds to run around cheering and shaking the beer box, the bottom of which suddenly gives way (go figure waving it around like that :P) and all the beer bottles go crashing to the ground. Needless to say the cheering stopped and everyone looks at him :brow: LOL

Another was of these American guys playing cards, and one gets up to go get a beer from the fridge. Unfortunately there is only an empty Molson Canadian 12 pack box. So he says "I'll be right back" and goes out the door. He walks across town, then he reaches the Canadian border, heading north. Then he crosses mountains, streams, rivers, and glaciers until he reaches some little Canadian backwater logging town and goes to the liquer store. He walks back the way he came through the bush and just when he reaches the Canada/US border he drops the beer case. So he turns around and heads back north for more LOL :P

One last one played on the "snotty American" stereotype: A Canadian is in a bar, drinking Molson when an American comes up and says "So you're from Canada.....eh?" and starts laughing hysterically. The Canadian is even keeled and ignores the guy. But the American comes back and starts asking questions like "You live in an igloo?" and "I don't see your red jacket and horse!" and "What's your job? Lumberjack or goalie?" All the while he's laughing like crazy and the Canadian just grins and bears it. Finally the American asks "Where's your pet beaver?" The Canadian goes "Right here" and plunks a live beaver down on the bar, which looks and growls at the American. The Canadian then nonchalantly sips his bear, looking behind the bar, and says "Attack." The Beaver launches itself through the air and latches onto the throat of the American, who immediately starts wrestling with it, screaming the whole time LOL Crazy but incredibly funny up here LOL :P Footnote: there was a sequel to that commercial in which both the American and Canadian were in, the American sporting a nice big cast/neck-brace/bandage on his neck :P

Well that's some Canadian beer commeercials, probably the funniest commercials produced this side of the border :P

I really like an old Sprite commercial with two skiiers/snowboarders, one pro and one amateur. There's a vending machine in the middle of the snow-covered hill.

The pro zooms right past it, and there's some voice-over I think (can't remember what it says). Then it shows the amateur slam right into it at high speed with a "thud" and a "uhgh". :brow:

LOL!

Theres soo many funny ones in AUS now. Theres now one about apolice talking about how much she enjoys her job. She sees a car on the stret and goes to book it. You hear a guy yelling WAIT, THATS MINE and its a guy in a wheelchair. She yells out ILL RACE YOU and tries ti write the ticket and put it on his car before he gets there whilst making childish gestures towards him :brow:

lol, we got some gr8 beer commercials. Next time I see some Ill write em down.

The only one i can remember is a bit lame. All these guys are buying Stronbow Beer for some reason. This guy wonders why, and goes up to order a VB Beer. He comes back with a Strongbow. His mates have no idea why, so the mate goes up to shout the next round. As he gets to the counter theres a hot chick with big @#$%, a tite shirt saying stronbow across her breats, so he goes ill have 2......strongbows please.

Theres another one involving the same woman, how they keep ordering the drink from the bottom shelf so she has to bend down :brow:

The best commercial i have ever seen would have to be the Budweiser commercials.

One is you see this house and everybody is having fun partying, all the good stuff. Then you see the dog walk out the front door and into the woods. Then he's picked up by an alien spaceship and he reviels that he ws an alien in a dog costume. Then the leader asks the dog alien what he learned on Earth. Next, the dog alien sticks out his tongue and goes "WAZZZZZZUP" and about another 100 aliens do the same thing right after he does it.

Ok, I was watching a "World's Wildest Videos" show, and they showed a banned commercial. IMO, its the funniest one I've seen.

This guy is laying in bed and can't really sleep. He turns and looks at his wife and strokes her hair. Suddenly, *boing*, there's a big jut-out at his crotch. His wife looks at it, and pulls back the covers as the TV hides the camera's view of the erection. The camera then cuts to the guy's crotch, and his bedspring is about 1 inch from his groin. "Time for a new matress?"

Its funnier watching it, but still pretty hilarious :)

LOL that is awesome ;) Here's another one I love:

There's a hockey game in full swing and the blue team is just having a grand old time, kicking butt it seems. One reason the fans are so riled is the fact that the team mascot, a big blue wolf, is dancing around a sinister looking device with the words "Shirt-zooka" on the side. In the middle of his prancing around he jumps behind the thing and starts shooting blue team t-shirts to the fans. They love it, so he shoots more, but suddenly the "zooka" shorts out and he starts getting electrocuted, involuntarily swinging the gun around firing shirts everywhere. He takes out fans, concession guys, but worst of all he takes out everyone on the blue team's bench, as well as the players on the ice. Finally the thing dies and the mascot manages to back off a bit, shaken and having assuredly melted his costume, to survey the damage. The entire blue team is out, leaving the opponents stading there stunned with the rest of the crowd, who can't believe it. Then you see this one guy cheering (wearing the opposing jersey if I remember correctly) and waving a Pro-Line ticket. The caption was something like "Miracles Happen" or something, can't remember :P LOL I just plain LOVE that one!!!! ;):ph34r:

• 1 month later...

one of the funniest commercials i've ever seen:

a cute girl moves into the apartment across the hall from the guy and he writes a note saying he'll be happy to help her moving or something like that. well the note doesn't stick to the door so he gets some duct tape and a knife in between his teeth and is about to put the duct tape on the door when she opens it and sees him standing there like he's going to tape her mouth and stab her. she screams and slam the door

pretty good stuff