solved

HellBreaker

2 minutes ago, HellBreaker said:

hi everone. i was banned a week ago and since then i can't register new account. then i took an account from my cousin to speak with user1 and try to explain i am not supposed to be banned but he instantly just banned me again without explanation or hearing me. i understood this guy hate me for whatever crime i did so i took my brother's account to just play around with people but then i got ban again. this guy seems to hunt me i dont know why. tell me what can i do to stop this? sorry for bad english.

Hello and welcome to the forums. 

Why were you banned in the first place ? Usually it's because of profanity on the lobby or because you use multiple accounts. Both are marked in the ToU as being banning reasons. 

Also please note that bans are usually temporary. I'm pinging @user1 to hear his version of the story.

15 minutes ago, HellBreaker said:

so i took my brother's account to just play around

You live together right ? So you have the same internet connection and there is no way moderators know that you are 2 persons instead of one having multiple accounts. And I do not think rules allows you to use accounts of another persons as well.

It’s a bot that instantly bans people. And bots aren’t good with reasoning. “I recognize this IP being associated with another acc” is it’s reasoning. So, no. User1 doesn’t hate you or anything.

ps: bans are permanent afaik. At least if the reason was “multiple accounts”. If, Hellbreaker was banned as such, you need to find the account you used before. Good luck.

Edited by Guest

56 minutes ago, Angen said:

You live together right ? So you have the same internet connection and there is no way moderators know that you are 2 persons instead of one having multiple accounts. And I do not think rules allows you to use accounts of another persons as well.

Actually @user1 said it's pretty obvious when it's the case.

29 minutes ago, (-_-) said:

It’s a bot that instantly bans people. And bots aren’t good with reasoning. “I recognize this IP being associated with another acc” is it’s reasoning. So, no. User1 doesn’t hate you or anything.

ps: bans are permanent afaik. At least if the reason was “multiple accounts”. If, Hellbreaker was banned as such, you need to find the account you used before. Good luck.

I think the bot only autobans when it's the language ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, elexis said:

That would be new to me. I only know the bot who mutes people that use the banned words.

Either that, or user1 is constantly online and monitoring the chat. Using bots does work for the majority of cases and things were far wose when there were none.

Edited by Guest

The constant ban evasion and revealing you have other old accounts from as far back as alpha 20 has not helped your case. 

Instead of inquiring on the forums you prefer to use VPNs for a week. Did you not know about the forums? 

You create new accounts not to try to talk to me but to just join games and play. 

Nobody knows why you won't just play on the name everybody knows you as.

Why did you create the HellBreaker account?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, elexis said:

Or the bot is monitoring account registrations, but informs a moderator instead of autobanning.

That could be a possibility. I assumed due to the swiftness, it was automated. I guess that is good in any case.