Hunt & gather food

dmzerocold

Hello,

Is it possible to have:

- If animal is livestock > animal dead or alive > voice [ i will gather food ]

- if animal is NOT livestock (wild) > If animal is dead > when select a worker and right click on it > voice [ i will gather food ]

- if animal is NOT livestock (wild) > If animal is alive >  when select a worker and right click on it > voice [ i will hunt] --> basically "I will hunt" only used for alive animals (food) ,

Do we have separate command for each of them when i select my worker and then click on them? so we can have separate voice?

1 hour ago, asterix said:

yes, it is possible but difficult to implement (variants within variants) @stanislas69  @Alexandermb   what do you think?

the situation in Venezuela is really worse than before, so we can't count with Alexander by now.unless he get internet again. he is even near of his main computer.

I can try with Whatsapp.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

9 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

Let me know if you manage to contact him.

For the matter discussed here, it definitely need some modifications of the Unit AI.

He started to work,  he is fine but away from his computer. so he can "update" anything (working with 0 A.D project)

image.thumb.png.0ac3c83fc0988b4d2ef3c7b0023c4bf7.png

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
adding capture.

Hello! when i have free time i check forums for see the news. IIRC Variants files are for Animations wich comes from UnitAi file, sounds while be related to template files and also from Sound.json game file so as the game manages by classes it could be possible if its properly implemented, a different kind of animal is like selecting the citizen to collect wood or food, is just a matter of define the class of the animal and the subtypes.  (In my opinion)

• Like 1