newcivs

i love 0AD "i Like the acurrancy he pretty units, technologies "military and civilan of 0AD"

but i have many ideas:

* the Females should be respected, in ancient history even the most bloddy and evil barbarians put the females as slaves, don't kill them "even on celtic world that the prisioners were sacrificed"

* allies don't help me example, if i setup a 2x2 match

" Carthage "me" "my ally is Seleucids"

* Gauls and Britons "enemies and allies"

and britons attacks me my ally "seleucids" don't sends soldiers to help me, and the other enemy "gauls" don't sends soldiers to the briton assault

* if i pay some tributes to my enemy , it launches attacks aganist me even with 5 soldiers

Edited by newcivs

AIs are not as featured as playing against human opponents, they will most likely always be a couple of versions behind on new features, and more complicated things (diplomacy should definitely be considered difficult) will probably take even longer.

(Also, please read through what you have written before you hit the "Post" button. There are several words in this post where I'm sure you know how to write the word, but it looks as if you just wrote it too fast and didn't go back to check that what you have written is written correctly/makes sense. If you do this it will be a lot easier to understand what you mean :) )

AIs are not as featured as playing against human opponents, they will most likely always be a couple of versions behind on new features, and more complicated things (diplomacy should definitely be considered difficult) will probably take even longer.

(Also, please read through what you have written before you hit the "Post" button. There are several words in this post where I'm sure you know how to write the word, but it looks as if you just wrote it too fast and didn't go back to check that what you have written is written correctly/makes sense. If you do this it will be a lot easier to understand what you mean :) )

he have the same problem that I have, it's good have a app for orthography is useful.

the post is repaired thanks

I just pay attention to my browser's spell check,though if you are not a native English speaker all the homonyms can be confusing ;)

Enjoy the Choice :)

• Like 1

I just pay attention to my browser's spell check,though if you are not a native English speaker all the homonyms can be confusing ;)

Enjoy the Choice :)

Indeed :) It's definitely better than nothing though =)

he have the same problem that I have

True, I just mean that if you (you as in the plural you, not you individually) pay attention to what you write it will be easier for everyone to read. Also you might learn more as time goes by = you will write better/more easily understood English later if you pay extra attention to what you (and others) write now :)

• Like 1

The word is fixed or edited XD . Debe rials de probar el Lobby XD. Una pregunta Newcivs sos programador? Te he visto editando y sabes mucho. Además usas Linux.

Si, edito los XML y JSON de 0AD, y quice hacerme unos lonchophoroi "jabalineros extra con apariencia de sehir hanit", en art/actors se ven de maravilla, pero cuando los coloco en simulation/templates/units los bugs salen a la luz, aqui comparto el archivo:

*El único que es exitoso es cart_champion_infantry_ranged

Yes, but i only edit the 0AD XML, and JSON of 0AD, i made a mod for create longophoroit "a simple carthaginiar spearman with javelins, in art/actors works great!, but in simulation/templates a total fail

this is the log "i run this units on 0AD Editor", el log "sobre 0AD escenario editor"

/pyrogenesis -editorTIMER| LoadDLL: 51.8555 msCache: 200 (total: 1979) MiBTIMER| InitVfs: 620.351 usSound: AlcInit success, using OpenAL SoftTIMER| CONFIG_Init: 129.141 msATTENTION: default value of option force_s3tc_enable overridden by environment.ATTENTION: default value of option force_s3tc_enable overridden by environment.TIMER| RunHardwareDetection: 22.5114 msTIMER| InitRenderer: 3.20079 msTIMER| ps_console: 2.13575 msTIMER| ps_lang_hotkeys: 1.39614 msTIMER| common/emptyinit.xml: 440.033 usWARNING: [ParamNode] Could not remove token 'pair_cav_01' from node 'Technologies' in 'structures/egypt_barracks'; not present in list nor inherited (possible typo?)ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/template_structure_economic_mill.xml"ERROR: Failed to load parent 'template_structure_economic_mill' of entity template 'structures/egypt_mill'ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'structures/egypt_mill'GAME STARTED, ALL INIT COMPLETEWARNING: Skirmish map elements can only be owned by regular players. Please delete entity 11 or change the ownership to a non-gaia player.units/cart_champion_infantry_ranged:3: element Promotion: Relax-NG validity error : Expecting an element Entity, got nothingunits/cart_champion_infantry_ranged:3: element Promotion: Relax-NG validity error : Invalid sequence in interleaveunits/cart_champion_infantry_ranged:3: element Promotion: Relax-NG validity error : Element Promotion failed to validate contentERROR: RelaxNGValidator: Validation failedERROR: Failed to validate entity template 'units/cart_champion_infantry_ranged'TIMER| shutdown TexMan: 33.447 usTIMER| shutdown Renderer: 3.21434 msTIMER| shutdown SDL: 1.26463 msTIMER| shutdown UserReporter: 9.398 usTIMER| shutdown ConfigDB: 0.889 usAL lib: (WW) FreeContext: (0xb6360280) Deleting 64 Source(s)TIMER| resource modules: 332.53 msTIMER TOTALS (9 clients)-----------------------------------------------------  tc_dds_transform: 1192.03 kc (459x)  tc_pool_alloc: 27.735 Mc (2715x)  tc_transform: 3447.95 kc (157x)  tc_plain_transform: 2019.85 kc (157x)  tc_png_decode: 4290.23 kc (14x)  tc_ShaderGLSLLink: 0 c (0x)  tc_ShaderGLSLCompile: 0 c (0x)  tc_ShaderValidation: 24.0197 Mc (35x)  xml_validation: 57.8339 Mc (44x)-----------------------------------------------------TIMER| shutdown misc: 1.28662 ms

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101275290/lonchophoroi.7z

Tenes que conocer bien la estructura. Creo q en el wiki/trac está la estructura de como cambiarlos. El famoso trac, allí manejan tickets y los cambios, la información del juego, como cambiarlo. Etc.

Para arte están las especificaciones de los objetos.

en trac no existe nada de /simulation/templates/units "alli esta mi bug"

2 el asunto es con entity parent="">

reviso mi codigo y comparo con unidades de 0ad y nada

I translate that. New civs don't find the root /simulation/templates/units.

Todo esta en mods en es public estan las de Arte y la de simulation .

Otros forma es el editor de actores.

yo si lo encuentro en mi 0AD, pero....... genero las unidades pero ahi me sale el bug "me toco generar una campeona" al estilo de toxotes schytes

Nadie lo usa XD. Toxotes Escitas?

Sanderd17 o Michael(mythos_ruler) son los q pasan modificando esos archivos.

no sabia que esa unidad era muy poco usada "al jugar con los atenienses", dime porque es tan poco usada a pesar de su poder?

"reformas de ipicrates"?

no sabia que esa unidad era muy poco usada "al jugar con los atenienses", dime porque es tan poco usada a pesar de su poder?

"reformas de ipicrates"?

Hablaban del editor. Volviendo al tema tmb es poco usada por q la haces en un barco no? O te referís a la Escita?

Nadie usa Atenienses en el Lobby no se por q.

• Like 1

Yeah thes the other one.

modifique un poco a los Atenienses para entrenarlos de gymnasion porque en un mapa sin agua "persian hignlands" o se pueden usar!, pero los deje en el barco "utiles como fuerza de desembarco, campeones y obreros" tomar una "cabeza de playa" mientras traes los refuerzos

• Like 1

El mod. El mio. Si te tocara hacer la facción Israelita con que unidades existentes del juego la harías? Básicamente te propongo que hagas el template de la facción. Y de las que estén conceptualmente terminadas.

hablaremos de unidades:

* hondero, copypaste en hondero balear

b: normalito sin nada "solo traje de estilo egipcio "nuevo imperio""

a: normal, pero con escudo con las textura hebreas "me las pasas y ya te dejo un prototipo"

e: con escudo hebreo y celt_helmet_b

* espadachin "copy & paste del egipcio", pero con escudo hebreo

* piquero: igual que el egipcio, pero su escudo tiene texturas hebreas

* aruqero:

* b: el arquero egipcio b

* a su caso "kidari_loose_all"

* pers_conical escudo atras "como el persa"

* hondero

copiado del balear

* caballeria ultaligera "basada en la cartaginesa b "salud 100" ultra rapida pero desarmada "

* Carros de guerra "preiero colpasar el Fenicio y Egipcio en una unidad"

basados en el carro persa "solo que con escudo judio, no zoroastriano en la elite

* Campeones:!

* espadachin filisteo: Basado en el ibero elite, pero con cota de malla

* super-piquero: basado en el piquero-ciudadano pero con cota de malla

* hondero benjamita: como el balear, pero con pers-conical como casco y cota de malla