AlexHerbert Posted April 12 Share Posted April 12 (edited) On 9/4/2026 at 5:38 PM, yei_bi_ci said: Can you share it? pls! Instead of sharing the Excel, I put the data into a small web I found outdated so it’s easier to explore https://units-stats-0ad.web.app Edited April 12 by AlexHerbert 2 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atrik Posted April 12 Share Posted April 12 4 hours ago, AlexHerbert said: https://units-stats-0ad.web.app Thanks I was looking for this a while ago. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grautvornix Posted April 12 Share Posted April 12 Great stuff! Very clear interface. - Could that be extended with a "compare" view? (we typically have discussions on actual stats for unit 1 of civ A vs that unit 2 of civ, or these questions "how do I counter xyz") Could this be integrated into the "Learn-to-Play" section? If any possible accessing the actual valid stats in the very game version it is called from? (so whatever balance changes are introduced in the future , this view would always be correct) 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thalatta Posted April 12 Share Posted April 12 10 hours ago, AlexHerbert said: Instead of sharing the Excel, I put the data into a small web I found outdated so it’s easier to explore https://units-stats-0ad.web.app Man, you could be the one that makes the "icon tooltips" option for the game, that's an amazing start. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AlexHerbert Posted April 12 Share Posted April 12 (edited) 2 hours ago, Grautvornix said: - Could that be extended with a "compare" view? (we typically have discussions on actual stats for unit 1 of civ A vs that unit 2 of civ, or these questions "how do I counter xyz") Thanks! Yep, that analytics are in progress (about 90% done) Edited April 12 by AlexHerbert To add progress 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AlexHerbert Posted April 12 Share Posted April 12 2 hours ago, Thalatta said: Man, you could be the one that makes the "icon tooltips" option for the game, that's an amazing start. Interesting... If I can help I'd be happy to Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now