Email notifications not working

Gurken Khan

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, ShadowOfHassen said:

Now unfortunately, it seems that the https://trac.wildfiregames.com/ is out. This could be intentional (Moving to Git?) but I just thought I would let people know.

No, it's not intentional. It seems like consequences of trying to fix notifications or maybe space related problem. I hope trac will be back soon.

And we'll definitely make a post in case of any major change to our services (like shutdown or address change).

36 minutes ago, vladislavbelov said:

No, it's not intentional. It seems like consequences of trying to fix notifications or maybe space related problem. I hope trac will be back soon.

And we'll definitely make a post in case of any major change to our services (like shutdown or address change).

I don't know server maintenance but getting emails back up and shutting the trac in the same action seems a bit off. However, there was supposed to be server migrating, so maybe something "small" slipped through the cracks.

Yeah, it looks everywhere in trach.wildfiregames.com is out. I'm getting a 503 saying

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) Server at trac.wildfiregames.com Port 80

Ubuntu: Nice.