Movable storage carts.

Delfador

• 4 months later...
On 23/05/2023 at 4:43 PM, Vantha said:

It would make hunting all over the map in the early game easier.

That is exactly why it shouldn't exist.

Not only hunting I mean but collecting resources outside your territory.

A cart which only collects treasures (with treasures then needing to be carried) could be interesting, I've proposed it elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, chrstgtr said:

Curious, but how much quicker would it be?

I imagine with a little bit of micro, you can make chopping a tree line, for example, a lot more efficient than having to place multiple storehouses. But compared to a Worker Elephant, not sure. Maybe Worker Elephants are the more expensive, tankier, and more versatile (able to build) version of a Storage Cart, while Storage Carts are cheaper and a bit faster moving. For Nomads, the Cart could unpack into a Yurt (house), further making it different from a Worker Elephant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 22/10/2023 at 7:39 PM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I imagine with a little bit of micro, you can make chopping a tree line, for example, a lot more efficient than having to place multiple storehouses. But compared to a Worker Elephant, not sure. Maybe Worker Elephants are the more expensive, tankier, and more versatile (able to build) version of a Storage Cart, while Storage Carts are cheaper and a bit faster moving. For Nomads, the Cart could unpack into a Yurt (house), further making it different from a Worker Elephant.

I didn't understand packing till now. thanks.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...