Jump to content

LienRag

Community Members
  • Posts

    297
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

LienRag's Achievements

Duplicarius

Duplicarius (4/14)

92

Reputation

  1. I installed Alpha 28 on my computer and it launched, but then no action was recognized; even just clicking on "OK" in the intro menu had no result. I tried both through the Snap and through the Backports of Debian Trixie, both had same results.
  2. Are you implying that berry bushes regenerate ? Since when ?
  3. AFAIK that's how they behave in the wild. And I agree that foxes should not attack unprovoked.
  4. I played Rus on a26 and the Hunting Lodge wasn't available to build, so I didn't have a way to research Rogatina and get Hunters... Same for the other military unit, it required Embassies but there was no way to build those. Also, the Rus don't have a Wonder ? Is that on purpose ?
  5. Not sure about armour (arrows can be designed specifically to work against chainmail, but afaik not against plate) but shields are good against pierce - which is another way to make units differents.
  6. Why has this been removed ?
  7. What is the point of having two units with the same stats ?
  8. These two posts from Devereaux illustrate well how the game should make missile work, imho. https://bsky.app/profile/bretdevereaux.bsky.social/post/3mfipjgvmuk24 https://bsky.app/profile/bretdevereaux.bsky.social/post/3mfhpqnp2ac2i
  9. Maurya is too unbalanced, but the rest is interesting indeed.
  10. Even for one civilization, I really don't understand the difference between most units... I get the difference between melee and missile of course, between cavalry and infantry, between spearmen (good again cavalry) and swordsmen (good again siege units), but that's basically all...
  11. That is actually very tedious. It should halt, not stop (that is, restart as soon as one of these cows are slaughtered).
  12. But what would be the UI/UX of it ? It's quite visible in land fights when troops are trying to capture a building, how do you want to do it in naval warfare ? Where the garrison isn't visible on the map ?
  13. Well, capturing a fortress was a major strategic objective in many ancient situations...
×
×
  • Create New...