Warning alarm sounds fails to play

Yekaterina

Dear developers:

The warning message and the warning alarm sometimes fail to display when under attack. Normally, if one of our unit is being killed (especially at regions not in the current view frame), there should be an alarm saying "You have been attacked!" and an alarm sound. However, I noticed this message failing to display very often and the warning sound is almost never heard. How can this be fixed?

I think the condition of not displaying an alarm if the attack is happening in the player's viewframe could be causing the issue, so if this is the case we should remove this condition to ensure that all fights are being reported.

The failing alarm has caused my base to be sacked many times without me ever knowing. I think we should at least add a few warning messages and play a LOUD sound effect if any of our units are being killed, especially women.

Helicity

Hello,

Thank you for report.

Aside from possible bug in game, you most likely will not get the alarm or message if you are already fighting or were fighting recently (I can't tell what the timeframe for this is), else you will be bombarded with the notifications.

8 hours ago, Silier said:

else you will be bombarded with the notifications.

This is a good point. Do you think it's possible for there to be a special alarm warning that a woman has been killed? Normally there shouldn't be too many women dying, if there is, then there is definitely something very disastrous (sneaky cavalry raid) happening in the player's base and the player should pay much attention to it. In this case the spam is worth it.

8 hours ago, Silier said:

you are already fighting or were fighting recently

For this reason I told Stan that we had to have 2 alarms and another one indicating an attack on the player's territory, especially near the CCs and when the camera was not on the scene. 

Edited by Lion.Kanzen