facts' inclusivity feature list (suggestion #5)

0facts

It's been a while since my last post, and since I have been feeling very isolated, I thought I'd make an inclusivity-based feature list for alpha 27.

1. It's unfair how skirmishers are basically spearmen who get to throw their spears. Swordsmen should also be allowed to throw their swords.

2. We have Romans. Where is Rowomans?

3. Continue campaign has been feeling very lonely. It's been like that forever. Why is he invited to the party, but not been made feel welcome?

4. There is mark as buddy. Why isn't there mark as @#$%? I keep forgetting who's rude to me.

5. I gave 5 suggestions because this post is suggestion #5

Take care.

cheers,

facts

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Nice,

39 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

Sword throwing unit ... You make it 

a Schwertwerfer. He werfs his Schwert. 

2 hours ago, 0facts said:

5. I gave 5 suggestions because this post is suggestion #5

are you suggesting that we'd suggest further suggestions within the post, thus inevitably providing a fifth suggestion, or that the suggestive title of the topic itself contains said fifth suggestion?

3 hours ago, 0facts said:

Swordsmen should also be allowed to throw their swords

why so? I think the game is based on historical facts. Throwing of swords? never heard that. Skirms are light inf, nearly considered as hunters , or vanguards. their javelins are meant to be thrown unlike sword units. They do have light shields , another reason they battle in long range. Swordsmen are close range units with medium or heavy armor and shields so i don't buy this idea. Even in a case they decides to add throwing of swords , their armor or shield will have to be decreased to match those of javelineers

Edited by rossenburg
additional facts

10 minutes ago, rossenburg said:

why so? I think the game is based on historical facts. Throwing of swords? never heard that. Skirms are light inf, nearly considered as hunters , or vanguards. their javelins are meant to be thrown unlike sword units

Is a "troll posting".

nothing to be taken seriously.

"0 facts".

He looks like one of those Internet characters who make jokes.

• Haha 1