-
Who's Online 2 Members, 1 Anonymous, 853 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By NiRa Muso MIOZOTO · Posted
@Stan` I’ll pm you if and when I get a promotional video together ! -
I have nearly finished developing a few rebel groups, essentially a major faction type characterized by terrorist style tactics, but I want to introduce a wider variety of faction types alongside states with conventional armies (within this category, there would be great powers and mid-sized nations exhibiting distinct behaviors driven by a multi-mode AI, though I’m not yet sure if I can pull that off). However, I still lack concrete ideas for other faction types, and there are significant gameplay and balancing issues that need to be addressed.
-
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
I know how to edit audio, but I already have a lot of work to do. -
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
Could you make a version for delenda Est? I really like that mod, but it doesn't have a competent AI.
-
