Jump to content
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Quise decir que se parecen más a picos  o hachas.  
    • Yes, I've seen lots of forces involved, but my change removing the bouncing shows "where I think the problem comes from". Thus, all other forces don't seem to have a noticeable role in that. I know it's more permissive to overlapping, that's why I said maybe it should be further modified to "better handle any unwanted increased overlapping", it was just a first approximation. I think an intermediate solution where in this situation there's some force but no bouncing might be possible.   Probably not, I still don't have much experience with any of this since I built it yesterday (had some x32/x64 incompatibility issues) and tested it this morning. I used:   I see. If it's still too much (as mentioned for ships at the beginning), consider that friction against the ground (or water) wouldn't allow such turns. I guess you already somehow emulate static and kinetic friction (weight dependent threshold and damping, respectively), which should moderate spinning and bouncing.
    • Siguiendo sus consejos: ¿Qué opinan? infantería ligera : (Reclutado en "C.C" y "Barracas") 1.Lancero cimbrio:---------------------------------(Kimbrōz Gaizaharjaz)  2.Escaramucero cimbrio:--------------------------(Kimbrōz Speruwraz) (Reclutado en  "Barracas")  3.Hondero cimbrio:--------------------------------(Kimbrōz Slingārijaz) 4.Espadachín cimbrio:-----------------------------(Kimbrōz Mēkijaz)espada corta (Reclutado en "Galería de tiro") 2.Escaramucero cimbrio:--------------------------(Kimbrōz Speruwraz) 3.Hondero cimbrio:--------------------------------(Kimbrōz Slingārijaz) Descripción: fase 1------ -Torso desnudo,descalzo,pantalones con calzas. Fase 2----- -Torso desnudo,zapatos,pantalones con calzas .Capa y túnica rasa. fase3------ -Torso desnudo,zapatos,pantalones con calzas.Capa y túnica rasa.Collares,brazaletes,hebillas,broches. -Unidades de mele (Esduco grande SIN umbo) -Unidades de range (Escudos pequeños SIN umbo) -Escudos de madera con patrones simples. -Peinado con coleta, pelo largo y suelto.Rubios/Pelirojos/Castaño.Con y sin barba infantería auxiliar: (Reclutados en "Campamento nórdico")  5.Guerrero Helvecio---------------------------(Eluētijōz wigô)espada larga  6.Guerrero Volcae -----------------------------(Walhaz wigô)arco. 7.Guerrero Ambrón----------------------------(Ambrōniz wigô)hacha corta 8.Guerrero Teutón-----------------------------(þeudōnōz wigô)garrote infantería campeona: (Reclutados en "Gran Salón"y"Barracas") 9.Campeón cimbrio-----------------(Kimbrōz Harjatugô)hacha larga(Peto de cuero/capa) (Reclutados en "Gran Salón") 10.Aristócrata cimbrio--------------(Kimbrōz Aþulijaz) venablos.(Lana en capas-Layered Wool/capa/calzas) 11.Profetisa--------------------------(Wōđanaz) túnica larga ,colorida y corona de flores. -Escudos de madera con patrones y umbro. -Los campeones con casco metalico. caballería ligera: (Reclutados en " Establo"y "C.C") 12.Jinete escaramucero cimbrio--------(Kimbrōz Ridjô framjōwraz)  (Reclutados en " Establo") 13.Jinete lancero cimbrio---------------(Kimbrōz Ridjô þramjawraz)  caballería campeona (Reclutados en " Gran Salón"y "Establo") 14.Jinete campeón------------------(Ridjô Harjatugô) venablos (Reclutados en "Gran Salón") 15.Jinete aristócrata-----------------(Ridjô  Aþulijaz) espada civiles  (Reclutados en " C.C"y"casas") 16.mujer cimbria----------------------------(Kimbrōz Kwenōn) 16'1.Amazona ambrona--------------------(Ambrōniz Kwenōn) con hacha/espada (Reclutados en "Mercado ") 17.mercader-----------------------------------(Kaupaz)  (Reclutados en " Templo") 18.sacerdote----------------------------------(Gudijô) (Reclutados en " Templo") 19.Carreta------------------------------------(Waǵnaz) Unidades marítimas  (Reclutados en "Puerto")  20.Pesquero ----------------------------------(Kuggō)  21.Mercante ----------------------------------(Nōtz )  22.Navío militar-------------------------------(Skipąwraz)  Asedio (Reclutados en "Taller de asedio")  23.Ariete.--------------------------------------(Rammaztrewą)  héroes: (Reclutados en"Palacio" ) 24.Lugius (101 a.C):-----------------------------( )  25.Teutobog (102 a.C):-------------------------( )  26.Boiorix (101 a.C):----------------------------( )      Disculpen las molestias*
    • In this day and age, there are bridges between all sorts of things, also between IRC and discord, if that is of any help. So devs and old school folks can stay on IRC and the Gen-Z-ies can still reach them. For example, "Cube 2: Sauerbraten" does it like that, they also have several inofficial discords but on at least one of them one of the devs may occasionally throw in a thing or two via an IRC bridge.
    • Nothing wrong with having both the forums and a Discord, and people can stick to the one they prefer (after all, there is an IRC that I'm not sure anyone born past 2005 even knows how to use). The Discord could be for the average player, and the developers who have it (I know you do, as well as vladislavbelov), while the forums are for more technical discussions, and for contacting the other devs.
×
×
  • Create New...