Sign in to follow this  
pinkisacolor

Cheats

Pretty much the same way anyone finds out cheats normally. They're told or hinted...and I know that 0AD may have a special way of them being found out but I don't know if its public info so i won't say more.

I think there even was a thread about what cheat units should be in the game, like the dancing banana :D

Sweet...

Me neither, maybe it could be horse feed? Or maybe it could be a lure for monkeys and then you kill the monkeys for food

Edited by Blorx2

Don't forget the Giant Dancing Wijit with Shoes of Groove +5!!!

He dances so fast, like a dervish, that he creates this big whirlwind all about himself that just blows enemy units away like they are sucked up in a tornado (even eles). He is like the 'divine wind' of the kamikaze that cometh upon the foe wreaking havoc close around.... and after a time he self-destructs blowing himself to smithereens, but everywhere that a bit of him then falls a flower grows and freindly troop morale goes UP because the world is a better place for him having been there. :D Don't sell a dancing Wijit short. :D

Right... Any more op? But yeah they ARE cheats, so they should be OP. In that case I vote for the one above!

^

|

|

It's about reputation and professionalism, I fear.

You could mod those in, you know.

Maybe we should just have a "make-you-own-cheat" trigger?

I really like the make-your-own-cheat! With that are we going to be able to create cheats that can be used more than for a scenario?