===[TASK]=== Fixed boar walking animation

Vido

2 hours ago, Vido said:

Hello @Vido and welcome to the forums! may i ask what have been changed on that animation? Do you have any gif showing it if its possible? i haven't touched any animal rather than horse this year and only have been working on infantry/cavalry animations, helmets, shields, ships, and now siege artillery. So i am a bit lost on what have been done with the boar beside the update @Stan` did.

i wonder what is different.

Kind Regards Alexander Morgado.

19 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

Hello @Vido and welcome to the forums! may i ask what have been changed on that animation? Do you have any gif showing it if its possible? i haven't touched any animal rather than horse this year and only have been working on infantry/cavalry animations, helmets, shields, ships, and now siege artillery. So i am a bit lost on what have been done with the boar beside the update @Stan` did.

i wonder what is different.

Kind Regards Alexander Morgado.

Hi @Alexandermb thank you! Boar had last key frame duplicated 10 times so at end of walk or run animation boar seams frozen. If that explanation is no good I can take two pictures of whats changed.

All well Slobodan Vidović

0ad.png

Edited by Vido
  • Like 1