Sign in to follow this  
OptimusShepard

Problem with Ryzen 3000er series

Hello together. When I started to run 0 A.D. on my new Ryzen PC the game crashes. However, it was possible to continue the starting procedure. Then it crashes again and again. After three crashes it entered the starting page of 0 A.D. Maybe the other two crashes occur because of the first one. The problem now is that the game, because it crashed while starting procedure,  is running in windowed mod. Is there a possibility to avoid the crashes, or a workaround to get fullscreen mod even the game is running? Could you please help me?

I also tested the current svn rP22785. Here the game crashes four times until it enters the starting page.

I had tested both version a few times. It crashes every time the same way.

The three crash logs for the alpha 23b, the four crash logs for the svn, and the system info are attached.

alpha_23b_crashlog_1.txt alpha_23b_crashlog_2.txt alpha_23b_crashlog_3.txt 22785_crashlog_1.txt 22785_crashlog_2.txt 22785_crashlog_3.txt 22785_crashlog_4.txt system_info.txt

Sounds like the issue reported on trac recently. Would need Itms's fix for the CPu detection

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OptimusShepard said:

The workaround leads to an out of memory error in the late game. If someone has an working workaround, feel free to share it here.

I don't believe the out of memory is linked to that change... That's a CPU detection fix, not a memory fix.