translation didn't apply to RC version of 0 A.D.

thekolian1996

I am testing RC version of 0 A.D. A23b released 2018-12-09 for Windows and found, that some translation strings didn't apply to the release text in the game. I looked into Misc.GUI in Transifex for this and I found, that translations were made 2 years ago! So it's old enough to be released, but it is skipped for some reason. There are more strings like this, and I don't know what the problem is. Any ideas how to solve the issue?

translation.png

Edited by thekolian1996

43 minutes ago, s0600204 said:

The translations are being pulled from Transifex, but the translate() calls in the JS code appear to not be used correctly.

And yes, good catch @thekolian1996!

Thanks!

Should I search for other skipped translates and describe them here, or editing that JS file solved the problem completely?

Edited by thekolian1996

@s0600204 yes, there are some more. But I am not sure, that this is the same case. I can show it on the screens. Strings with red arrows seems like similar problem, but strings with green arrows don't even exist on Transifex in English. I've looked into every resource folder, but it looks like there are no any View Online and Decline strings at all!

res.png

3.png

Edited by thekolian1996