Trinketos

How build 0 AD in Codeblocks

Search the track and nothing appears, and download the 80 gb of Visual Studio with my internet third world will make me grow raises my feet.

Have not used Codeblocks to compile 0AD on Windows but on Linux , after you run update-workspaces.bat you will find a Codeblocks folder ready to use so you don't have to get that pile of manure from Redmond so no grass under your feet ;)

Enjoy the Choice :)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Loki1950 said:

Have not used Codeblocks to compile 0AD on Windows but on Linux , after you run update-workspaces.bat you will find a Codeblocks folder ready to use so you don't have to get that pile of manure from Redmond so no grass under your feet ;)

Enjoy the Choice :)

Thanks, I'll try :)

You can't use CodeBlocks on Windows sadly. You need visual studio. The compiler used by CodeBlocks on Windows (Mingw) can't compile the game as is...

4 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

You can't use CodeBlocks on Windows sadly. You need visual studio. The compiler used by CodeBlocks on Windows (Mingw) can't compile the game as is...

I think you don't need the full Visual Studio pack, I compile pyrogenesis autotests with the MSBUILD console tool, without Visual Studio running. Perhaps it's possible to connect it to the CodeBlocks.