Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Trending Keywords – Kinzeno V2 Magnetic Gel Roller New Zealand Official Website: - https://open.firstory.fm/story/cmuqjyj4l004i01v1gb6ocu2x Check Current Pricing & Exclusive Offers Kinzeno V2 Magnetic Gel Roller is an interesting personal-care product because it combines a massage gel with a roller applicator rather than requiring users to apply a topical product separately from their massage routine. Visit the Official Website to Order Now http://gayeerkoalal.alboompro.com/post/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-2026-new-massage-innovation-why-everyone-is-talking-about-it https://daddycow.com/blogs/view/129661/what-is-the-kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-official-page-2026 https://social.msnehaa.com/article/kinzeno-gel-roller-new-zealand-2026-nz-wellness-trend-does-this-magnetic-massage-roller-really-work https://gayeerkoalal.stck.me/post/2211212/Kinzeno-V2-Magnetic-Gel-Roller-New-ZealandTM-Don-t-Buy-This-Gel-Roller-Till-Youve-Read-This-2026 https://paidforarticles.in/where-to-buy-kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-2026-latest-massage-trend-exposed-what-976337 https://www.sutori.com/en/story/kinzeno-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-2026-trending-in-nz-does-the--k2at9By6izAKznVxxgsBZ2FH https://medium.com/@blogblogsetopa/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-2026-new-nz-wellness-sensation-31204c62ab65 https://experiment.com/projects/hhjoosevosexyofutbdo/protocols/26118-kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-2026-nz-wellness-trend-does-this-magnetic-massage-roller-really-work https://kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-3.jimdosite.com/ https://app.trupeer.ai/view/USq6iFEPT/kinzeno-v-2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand%E2%84%A2-official%E2%84%A2-i https://daily.dev/posts/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-don-t-buy-this-gel-roller-till-you-ve-read-this-honest-jczbdwc71 https://www.grepmed.com/KinzenoV2MagneticGelRollerNewZealand2026 https://wanderlog.com/view/lrrplbtxpj/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-2026--nz-wellness-trend-does-this-magnetic-massage-roller-really-work/shared https://groups.google.com/g/get-kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand/c/VfuuA-9XwXU https://comunidad.espoesia.com/slimjaro_official/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-review-worth-buying-i-tested-it/ https://sites.google.com/view/kinzeno-magnetic-gel-roller-nz/about https://open.firstory.fm/story/cmuqjyj4l004i01v1gb6ocu2x https://kinzenov2magneticgelrollernewzealand.blogspot.com/2026/10/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new.html https://dedicated-elephant-122885s.mystrikingly.com/ https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-2026-4d69f66c91d147438a9bc982bcd80059 https://form.jotform.com/BlogBlogsetopa/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-Nz https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/kinzeno-magnetic-gel-nz-should-you-try-it-d8274e81ec4a4bd79ec346fe84e1a38a https://open.firstory.fm/story/cmuqjrjtb002w01tm2ggh7wur https://cmt6ugmgp1ep201x67zfk20rt.firstory.cc/posts/kinzenov2magneticgelrollernz-4urrvya5ryny https://www.readawrite.com/a/74270c3e09e37bba0c5b1718fda5adb7 https://daddycow.com/blogs/view/129664/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-we-tried-it-365-my-honest-r https://form.jotform.com/Sanakhanse/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-NZ https://app.trupeer.ai/view/mGy2XVsVQ/kinzeno-v-2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-1-first-time https://social.msnehaa.com/article/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-everything-about-the-product https://sanakhanse.stck.me/post/2211204/Kinzeno-V2-Magnetic-Gel-Roller-New-Zealand-My-Experience-After-30-Days https://drukarnia.com.ua/articles/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-is-it-right-for-you-VA18_ https://www.sutori.com/en/story/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-nz-understanding-its-triple-action-gel-2026--4rxqoQHvkef3yRjJYNAiALig https://daily.dev/posts/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-worth-the-money-or-waste-of-time--kea3bev8k https://wanderlog.com/view/yrxagmjoqo/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-is-it-a-good-value/shared https://comunidad.espoesia.com/sanakhanse/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-facts-before-you-buy/ http://sanakhanse.alboompro.com/portfolio/magnetic-gel-roller/1699645-no-title https://experiment.com/projects/ksfnvzbcfenqglpazdpl/protocols/26121-kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-is-it-safe-and-worth-buying https://kinzenov2magneticgelrollernz.mystrikingly.com/ https://kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-2.jimdosite.com https://site-le73px4ec.godaddysites.com/ https://medium.com/@prachinagars39/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-honest-investigation-e431060b7de3 https://kinzenov2magneticgelrollernz.blogspot.com/2026/10/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new.html https://sites.google.com/view/kinzeno-magnetic-gel-nz/home https://in.pinterest.com/pin/869617009326405670/ https://groups.google.com/g/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-sale/c/mJoRfeyCdJk https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-2026-40fb22a723cd47e6a7e738d66753d501 http://datokavo.alboompro.com/post/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-complete-review-buying-guide https://open.firstory.fm/story/cmuqij9rv01zm01wcga7gd7my https://cmqagbgff005h01rma8yy218g.firstory.cc/posts/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-nz-njyntj6y5skx https://form.jotform.com/bingnews24x7/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-nz https://rakahoxx.medium.com/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-reviews-pros-cons-details-781eded9603d https://groups.google.com/g/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand/c/j7vk0gwYdps https://sites.google.com/view/kinzenov2magneticgelrollernewz/home https://kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand.jimdosite.com/ https://kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-nz.blogspot.com/2026/10/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-reviews.html https://differ.blog/p/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-is-it-worth-a-try-a17d6d https://daily.dev/posts/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-nz-price-full-product-review-details-xjcb0ou9n https://www.readawrite.com/a/14a9c8d3d90470a9b99406a90ce1e94e https://social.msnehaa.com/article/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-every-consumer-you-need-to-know-before-buying https://xfdev.yesterdaystractors.com/index.php?threads/1902700/ https://comunidad.espoesia.com/raka_hopp/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-expert-analysis-verified-facts-buyer-report/ https://app.trupeer.ai/view/9kkZR2JYV/kinzeno-v-2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-pros-or-cons-do https://daddycow.com/blogs/view/129665 https://experiment.com/projects/kvpxfgzfyzhlittwxltp/protocols/26122-kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-website-fact-check-know-the-truth-before-buying https://americansupplement.wixsite.com/engaging-insights-bl/post/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-crucial-report-know-the-truth-before-buying https://site-rrzuh554l.godaddysites.com/ https://blog.rackons.in/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-ingredients-usage-price-where-to-buy https://open.firstory.fm/story/cmuqiruky001j01ssgfvfhka2 https://form.jotform.com/punnisika/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-nz https://www.readawrite.com/a/ef4a36bb363160d3851183c9a3b28a27 https://cmrfxbg3505jr01u897821cc6.firstory.cc/posts/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-nyqnuxzdger4 http://punnisika.alboompro.com/post/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-is-it-worth-adding-to-your-self-care-routine https://comunidad.espoesia.com/pramod_verma/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-is-this-product-really-effective/ https://medium.com/@factcheckreviews_93342/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-is-this-the-right-massage-gel-for-you-a8451a0707fe https://factcheckreviews.wixsite.com/my-site-1/post/kinzeno-v2-magnetic-gel-roller-new-zealand-latest-review-worth-buying-or-not
  3. Today
  4. I was thinking of a somewhat realistic silver coin (perhaps similar to Ptolemaic emblem, but silver instead of gold).
  5. I think the difference would be the direction that the unit is pushed to: With the current pushing, it would move the same direction as the pusher, which means they will probably collide again. With the "clearing the path" mechanism, the second unit would make two steps into the direction it faces/ or into a direction with free space/ or a certain angle of the pushers movement direction, so hopefully avoiding another collision. I'm especially thinking of the elephant sliding another elephant scenario from the videos above. I don't know if this makes sense or if it's too costly but maybe one active instead of passive move could help solving the bottlenecks somehow Yeah, I'm a big fan
  6. As long as you give proper credits to Wildfire Games and respect CC BY SA 3.0 you're in the clear
  7. Reducing hitboxes might solve the issue with the wider path from your first video, but the narrow one would remain. It's like chasing the issue. I think hitbox shape might be more determinant: in tight spaces, vertices complicate rotating and straight sides give too much front for static equilibrium. Maybe elliptical shapes with increased on-center repulsion range to avoid compact tiling might be worth a try (since that seems to be the only problem about them, for now).
  8. What color do you imagine it to be? I can imagine the Celtic's color, I don't know why, apart from the obvious. The Greek letter in one color(yellow or Orange) and the rest in other colors including green.
  9. OK, thanks I'll send him an email. Who should I ask about using assets from 0AD Cheers, Boston
  10. Reconstructed Gallo-Roman boat from Toulon, with some reconstructed wooden barrels.
  11. I was think it could be the reverse of the coin (i like the combinaition of a celtic shield with greek writing)
  12. What style will you use? Coin/relief style emblem. Shield style emblem ( like painted shield) In both cases, at least the shape of the head must be drawn.
  13. I managed to block my 24 elephants again. The gaps they tried to pass through are quite small. I’ll clarify again here that I’m deliberately trying to push things a bit. In particular, I’d like you to look at what happens with the group at the bottom, which has a visibly wider path than the group at the top. The first elephant goes straight through, but the second one, which is coming slightly from the side, collides with the house and turns to its left to try to go around the house. However, there is no longer enough space for it to make the 90-degree turn, so it gets stuck at the corner of the structure's hitbox + some eles probably pushing it too, and ends up blocking all the eles. I replicated this with only a few elephants, and something similar happened. It seems that elephants need to make a 90-degree turn to go around a building, avoiding any contact between their hitbox and the corners of the structure. This can be seen in the following videos. There is clearly enough space for the elephant to pass through if it moved diagonally: The obvious conclusion is that the hitboxes are too large, both unit and building (I'm asuming hitbox are the green ones). They extend well beyond the 3D model that the user sees and create these visual inconsistencies: the elephant cannot pass through a gap that appears wide enough. Having the structure's hitbox larger than the model may be desirable to prevent units from clipping through it and perhaps also help with visual clarity. But for organic bodies, maybe we can cheat a little with this. And I think this is also why I mentioned several times trying to "give them more overlap". But perhaps that wasn’t the right term. Maybe it’s not a matter of giving them more overlap, but rather making their hitboxes smaller. This could help elephants move through gaps that appear wide enough to the user, and it would also prevent them from pushing each other without actually touching, as can also be seen in this same video (00:10). In this last example, we can see an elephant walking around the barracks while keeping an exaggerated distance from the structure's visible boundaries: One final clarification: It’s obvious that destroying the houses is the quickest way forward, and there’s no reason to expect the elephants to organize themselves perfectly and head straight for the fortress. After all, the purpose of this feature is to add more realism and make a huge creature like an elephant somewhat clumsy. However, I think there is still room to improve the visual inconsistencies I’ve shown, where there appears to be enough space for an elephant to pass through, but it nevertheless gets blocked. I think most users will consider these visual inconsistencies a bug, and they can make the experience somewhat frustrating. That’s why I keep pointing them out as something that I think needs to be addressed.
  14. They are seen interacting with the moon god in some reliefs. With the jars I try to imitate colors and artistic style. I really like this one. What colors did they paint with? There wasn't a way to make many colors back then. Egyptian blue, for example, I understand was lost, I don't know how many centuries ago. https://historia.nationalgeographic.com.es/antiguo-egipto/cientificos-recrean-pigmento-azul-egipcio-hace-5000-anos_23801
  15. He's really clueless, it happens a lot with veterans in RTS games who are newbies in 0 AD. Many things in 0AD are not intuitive. And they are very inconsistent.
  16. [h1]Hybrid Total War + Rise and Fall Combat System[/h1] I have been thinking about a possible hybrid system combining some of the large-scale control of Rise and Fall: Civilizations at War with the individual soldier behavior seen in Total War. The main idea would be to separate strategic control, formation control, and individual combat. [h2]1. Hierarchy[/h2] A possible hierarchy could be: ARMY | +-- BATTALION | | | +-- UNIT | | | +-- SOLDIERS | +-- BATTALION | +-- UNITS The player would primarily control battalions or units, while the individual soldiers would remain autonomous enough to handle local movement and combat. [h2]2. Movement and Pathfinding[/h2] Instead of every soldier independently calculating a complete path, the formation could have a main path and each soldier would try to maintain a relative position inside the formation. For example: Formation path: A ---- B ---- C ---- D | +-- individual soldiers maintain formation positions This could potentially reduce the amount of expensive pathfinding required when moving large armies. [h2]3. Combat[/h2] When two formations engage, the game could first determine the front/contact area between them. For example: ROMANS ████████████ ████████████ ████████████ ⚔ ████████████ ████████████ ████████████ ENEMY The unit would have a general combat target, while soldiers in the contact area would look for appropriate nearby enemies. This would allow the battle to look like individual soldiers fighting individually without requiring every soldier to make high-level strategic decisions. [h2]4. Individual Combat[/h2] Each soldier could still have: []Individual position []Health []Target []Attack behavior []Animation []Local movement Collision avoidance However, the UnitAI would remain responsible for the higher-level behavior: []Attack []Advance []Hold position []Retreat []Pursue []Change target Change formation The soldiers would execute those orders locally. [h2]5. Casualties and Formation Deformation[/h2] When soldiers die, the formation should not instantly rebuild itself into a perfect rectangle. Instead, gaps could appear naturally: ████████████ ████X███████ ████████████ Nearby soldiers could gradually adjust their positions, while rear ranks could move forward when space becomes available. This would preserve the visual feeling of a large group of individual soldiers while keeping the formation as the main organizational structure. [h2]6. Possible 0 A.D. Architecture[/h2] Conceptually, this could fit into a hierarchy such as: Army / Battalion | v FormationController | v UnitAI | v Individual soldier behavior | v Pathfinding / local movement The important point would be to avoid making every soldier behave like a completely independent strategic agent. Instead: Army/Battalion: high-level orders Formation: positioning and collective movement UnitAI: unit-level behavior and combat state Soldier: local movement and individual combat [h2]7. Why this could be interesting[/h2] This could potentially provide the visual and tactical feeling of Total War while retaining the faster group-level control of Rise and Fall. It could also be interesting from a performance perspective. Instead of: 1000 soldiers x 1000 independent high-level decisions x 1000 independent pathfinding operations the system could operate more like: 1 army order | 10 formations | 100 unit-level decisions | 1000 individual combat/movement behaviors The individual soldiers would still be visible and fight individually, but the expensive high-level decisions would be concentrated at the formation and unit levels. I think the interesting question for 0 A.D. is not necessarily how to create a completely new "battalion entity", but whether the existing FormationController, UnitAI and pathfinding systems could eventually support this kind of hierarchical control. This could give large armies a much stronger sense of organization without removing individual soldiers from the battlefield. ##### This is an alternative idea. I have other ideas for the organization; this would only work in battle formation. ####
  17. His Spanish commentary is pretty fun. He constantly calls the so-called champion units "elite units", as they should be more accurately renamed. He likes the graphics and historical accuracy, and encounters the issues of lack of hotkeys to build and, often and annoyingly, units walking in column formation when not ordered to. There are some not that intuitive things he doesn't realise, like Docks being dropsites, dropping resources before fighting, or how to capture. Comments showing yet again what people usually ask for: -"You know what I've always wanted from any RTS is the ability to build roads; that makes building cities more satisfying". -"There's a game that adds a lot of versatility to the game (even more) called Delenda Est. It introduces slave mechanics, new crops, money as an extra resource, prestige (which includes new sculptures and new recruitment systems)... I highly recommend it for greater replayability". -"One of the things that bothers me about this game is that soldiers start working when you're in the enemy base simply because you clicked the wrong tree. Also, that there are no default hotkeys or that they can be configured in the menu like in Age of Empires. And that some things are very simple or straightforward in terms of depth, but I think we already have that in Age". -"The only thing I find lacking about Age of Empires games is that they ignore logistics as a historically fundamental military concept. It would be awesome if they nerfed units when you move them away from urban centers, and allowed you to build roads or logistics nodes to compensate, or something like that. Penalties based on terrain type would be cool too". -"It's improved a lot. I played it about a year ago and it was still lacking, but now it's almost completely polished and super playable". -"The fact that the scale of the characters and buildings is in proportion, that alone convinced me". Indeed, same with ships
  18. Yesterday
  19. For a DE style wonder one of the palaces of the Neapolis could sort of potray a transition to a different cultural stage (which is interesting if the wonder is supposed to unlock phase IV). I think those towns could at least be used for buildings like walls and towers if the Scythians have them (IMO nomad civs could still have access to defensive buildings if they used them, but perhaps later ingame and only through a technology)
  20. It is kind of the case depending on how you look at it : We could say that units aren't actually pushed, they just look at every neighbor that look too close to them, then they move away from them. Consuming all forces they calculated, tells them where they have to go for this turn. So it's them actually moving away.. Well since all that is a bit some abstraction of physical events probably there are as many way to phrase it as you want. Edit : I meant is that the pushing range is already some kind of way to communicate to units to move away. But maybe if you wanted to add one that apply only to allies but further then the normal push one, it could be a good idea for example for rams where you want them to push allies but enemy can still block the way. It's a good idea. Edit 2: Now I have regret dropping my initial approach about a forward area in front of units used for charging, that would be maybe a few lines of codes to just make it possible to apply to allies only... I'm glad for the involvement, it shows that this is an interesting topic and that many things will sprout out of it. In fact, a big highlight of this project is that it will be easy, even from a mod, to plug in forces into UnitMotion. Examples : weather, spells (attractions, repulsion)...
  21. ok, another random guess: Maybe we could use an additional force, where an idle unit clears the path for an allied moving unit, before they are colliding, when it's blocking the way? The blocking unit would just slighty move to the side, but only if there is space available
  22. I see, tangential forces would need friction to act. And I guess including that might cause a bunch of other problems, like units getting quite stuck.
  23. There was a guy named Enkeli who knew how to do that for AOE II. https://www.indiegogo.com/es/projects/enkelikuoleman/rise-of-kings-medieval-warfare He knows how to convert 3D models to Sprite models.
  24. I see. I wonder if increasing on-center repulsion range (to leave free self-alignment rotation) could have been a way out of that. Btw, I noticed that in your code you mention "a circular body is always struck through its centre", I guess this is some non-physical simplification since you might care more about just rotating elongated objects?
  25. If you've ever played with the militia in AoE III, you'll know that they're only there to raise a defense army very quickly and they die easily. It's the same here. https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Militiaman
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...