Changing PlayerName and Player Placement values on AI diffculty selection

Darkcity

I think one of change we should introduce is dynamically changing player name and player placement values while chaning the AI diffculty level. Example

Scenario: You are playing 1v7 againt AI and you have selected 3 AI as hard and 4 AI as very hard.

Currently we show: 

image.thumb.png.19c8576d93bdb2fc82accf221c3b32f6.png

Instead of this we should show:

image.thumb.png.68c089639f2fb49a7fd186ba03451964.png

Right now values are selected in background but no value is shown on Front-end side.

@rossenburg FYI. Should be a feature in your mod.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hyperion said:

Maybe "Player Placement": "AI: Petra Bot (hard, aggressive, ...)" would make more sense?

no i like your screenshot/ solution better. maybe "hard, aggressive (AI: Petra Bot, ...)" or "AI hard, aggressive (Petra Bot, ...)"
most important first, and then its easier to read because of the text length is then often same (look your screenshot)

Edited by seeh

10 hours ago, Darkcity said:

I think one of change we should introduce is dynamically changing player name and player placement values while chaning the AI diffculty level. Example

Scenario: You are playing 1v7 againt AI and you have selected 3 AI as hard and 4 AI as very hard.

Currently we show: 

image.thumb.png.19c8576d93bdb2fc82accf221c3b32f6.png

Instead of this we should show:

image.thumb.png.68c089639f2fb49a7fd186ba03451964.png

Right now values are selected in background but no value is shown on Front-end side.

@rossenburg FYI. Should be a feature in your mod.

Hey @Darkcity, about the ping mod, i saw similar thing in AOE4 with voiceover too, pretty cool :)