server crashed up minute 19 always immediately (after seconds)

seeh

from Minute 19 server crashed immediately (after seconds) if i rejoined. i was not able to move.

what happens before ? some observer send the message  i should go attacking to us players (for sure thats not fair in a rated game. i have not asked. I don't know who that was).

at my second crash i started recording this game. so you could see what happens, and you see the replay files below. i dont know. strange. usually i dont have this.

any idea what this was? Petreo is the frindly host. later he was not in the lobby anymore

image.thumb.png.7f841a1a0aea0f8889b5a686d15401ef.png
https://youtu.be/prrO-PH1kz8

metadata.jsoncommands.txt

Edited by seeh

57 minutes ago, Stan` said:

Can't do much without a backtrace. @seeh does the replay keep crashing for you? Was there anything in the logs?

- in the logs 19M big ( 0ad/354/.config/0ad/logs/crashlog.txt  )   .
there are many errors from different times and test also from some mod development. its really difficult to find something. i was looking, searching around in to log a bit. i see no timestamp or so. i don't know which of the 5000 lines is relevant.
- don't know how to geht
backtrace for this

i guess we cant find out what happened there. hmm. y mm. thats live sometimes

Edited by seeh

Clearly the server didn't crash, otherwise you would not have been able to rejoin. In fact, I don't see any evidence of a process crash (forceful termination of the process by the OS due to fatal error) by either player in the video.

Instead it looks like connection issues. Maybe the host pulled the network cable briefly each time after seeh reconnected...

Anyway, not a bug. Also, it shouldn't be counted as a win for either player without reviewing the replay. @seehI recommend submitting this to the ratings disputes and offence reporting thread.

Also, many 1v1 players don't allow spectators due to the risk that they reveal information to a player, either overtly or covertly.

Edited by Norse_Harold
  • Thanks 1