Smurf tag.

Emperior

@Helicitya  Your points 1 through  5 are correct based on my 3 or 4 years of experience with 0ad. But you have only revealed the tip of an iceberg and there are many more errors in his list. Alas, he doesn't care.

İdk who is Hilal but it's a Turkish girl name, meaning "Cresent "

The dude claims that Ricsand is Acero :LOL:   İf you ask anyone who has been playing since A24 or A25... Don't even need to explain... İt just shows that Goat is a total clown.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yekaterina said:

@Helicitya  Your points 1 through  5 are correct based on my 3 or 4 years of experience with 0ad. But you have only revealed the tip of an iceberg and there are many more errors in his list. Alas, he doesn't care.

İdk who is Hilal but it's a Turkish girl name, meaning "Cresent "

The dude claims that Ricsand is Acero :LOL:   İf you ask anyone who has been playing since A24 or A25... Don't even need to explain... İt just shows that Goat is a total clown.

Hey, been a while! Just curious...are you by any means related to @Helicity or happends to be in the same household with him?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rossenburg said:

Just curious...are you by any means related to @Helicity or happends to be in the same household with him?

I don't think so.

I am not even sure who is Helicity, whether they are some other smurf or a genuine new player. The first time I saw him play, he was already like 1300 (not cosmic) and dominating noobs. Then a few months later he was smashing me in 1v1s. Nice progress

• Thanks 1

Update: G.O.A.T has removed all statements about duplicate accounts from his About Me page. Here is how it looks now.

1188502694_goataboutmepage2023-04-29.png.37788c28228da30b7b859c2d6851c721.png

Okay, that's your choice. Removing the claims about duplicate accounts is one of the options that complies with the rules. Thanks for doing this.

Edited by Norse_Harold
  • Like 2