[R26182] AI retries the same path infinitely?

Purgator_

As stated in the title: whenever AI gets stuck in various places (big sized units: elephants, catapults, ballistae, rams) in tight places. It appears that whenever units are on the move, but getting stuck at some point, they retry the same route over and over again. There is no check like "if I want to move one way, but im not changing my position, I should try another route". This causes AI to stay and block the path forever, causing CPU usage (most likely pathfinder?).

I've finally learned how to record gameplay using ShadowPlay, so check out the attachement.

Unfortunatly, It looks like that there simply is no path for bigger units even to go around. The forests are too dense and potential path along the edge of the map may be too far away to be taken into consideration.

There is certain cutoff distance in which pathfinder stops looking for another paths to not make computations even slower than they currently are. AI could potentially try to setup certain waypoints but she needs better map awarness for that to identify chokepoints or blocked paths for certain units like this one.