Donate Unit (Worker) to Team Mate

Thales

Once again, I was wiped by the AI. :(

I was playing with a team mate. Is it possible for your team mate to donate a worker to you?

I had a bunch of horseman aiding my teammate, but no workers or citizen soldiers to rebuild the civic center.

Though I had no people to construct a new civic center, there were still a lot of buildings "owned" by Gaia.

From ATHENIANS CIVILISATION PROFILE: Athenian Woman: "Good at gathering food. Has an 'aura' that boosts the productivity of citizen-soldiers around her.".

Does productivity include combat? By extension, does the 'aura' presence of women apply to regular troops?

I would hesitate to send women into combat if they can't defend themselves, so would it be possible to include an upgrade for women so they can posses some minor combat capability?

In mythology, there were women warriors (Amazons).

44 minutes ago, Thales said:

From ATHENIANS CIVILISATION PROFILE: Athenian Woman: "Good at gathering food. Has an 'aura' that boosts the productivity of citizen-soldiers around her.".

Does productivity include combat? By extension, does the 'aura' presence of women apply to regular troops?

I would hesitate to send women into combat if they can't defend themselves, so would it be possible to include an upgrade for women so they can posses some minor combat capability?

In mythology, there were women warriors (Amazons).

not in reality with these factions.

@Thales The women's aura has been removed, it shouldn't be in the description anymore. @Stan`

Women have a minor combat capability, for example it's quite common to see them take down rams that threaten the CC. You can double their HP by researching The Loom at a house. But you shouldn't really use women as fighting troops.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Silier said:

Most of the description on the web is outdated. Its better to check structure tree in game for better information. :)

Thanks for pointing me to  the "structure tree". Very helpful.

I am also wondering about tracking heroes, they need to be highly visible. I ran across this post, which refers to a mod though.  boonGUI:

All heroes have a large visible object flowing over their head, making them easier to see on the battlefield.