Do you also think the General Chat has changed?

Still, I don't enjoy the postathons anymore seeing I achieved my goals and overshot them long ago. In fact, Matt who has the second highest post count is more than 2000 posts behind me on last count! :ph34r: Thus it's more of a burden to reply in those spam threads for me compared to those living by the "Viva El Postathon!" philiosophy.

BTW, I also feel somewhat like Argalius. :D

In my very honest opinion, its become a spam house.

I agree :ph34r: But then again, all that GC's can be are either spam, or rambling, or both.

I don't mean that in a bad way, our GC is exactly what a GC should be, the only changes that're going to happen is the expansion of the community followed by more threads showing up - and thats when we're going to have to start controlling spam. For now, it's alright though, we're a fairly small community and we all know eachother well.

Lol, mom lets me get on now and then, and i'm guessing that the ban will be lifted soon.

Hahahahaha double post your moderator suckas! :D

I just wanted to commmend rohirwine for his wonderful efforts to bring culture back into General Chat.

Nice try pimp ~ Randy :ph34r:

I really agree. Before Timmie made most of the threads, about things that were fun to discuss, but now its only the associations, and some other ... (y)

Id say close all spam posts, maybe not Word @#$%, but thats the only one that can stay too, after my opinion. Also, the moderators should be much tougher on closing topics !! ;)

If it were up to me, I'd close every spam topic but Word Association and 3 Word Story (even "Whoever gets last post wins", which IMHO degenerated into a mere "I'm here" thread). However, I probably would be very hated if I do so. (y) If only my other comrades all thought as I......

If it were up to me, I'd close every spam topic but Word Association and 3 Word Story (even "Whoever gets last post wins", which IMHO degenerated into a mere "I'm here" thread). However, I probably would be very hated if I do so. ;) If only my other comrades all thought as I......

I agree with you, at least...

Pat, pat...

(y)