Bug filled map but its okay I guess

SSplat

• 2 weeks later...

I'm aware the map isn't good at the moment though it'll have to wait for me to get better net access to upgrade my 0ad version.

some have played it in the old editor without issues, though sometimes it can bug out so i guess I covered it there.

Other bugs include : some trees were placed as decals and can be deceptive non harvestable. they are unclear and so its not a perfect map.

Sadly the non entity decal placers couldn't just be deleted and replaced as the old editor sort of doesn't let you do that unless you catch it early.

Hopefully the next version has fixed these sorts of errors though i hold little hope that's actually the case.

Still if you have the old version of the game you will find few errors and its fun to play.

Next time i release a map though Itll be after i update.

4 hours ago, SSplat said:

Other bugs include : some trees were placed as decals and can be deceptive non harvestable.

I placed some trees as decals ... but as a feature and not a bug. Because in the mod the view is that not all trees are suitable for lumber.lumber.S SSo in Aye Pirates mod (it's for A23 and less than 100 MB size) you may find some fun.

Note: Aye Pirates mod has not yet upgraded to Alpha 24. Its WIP.

• Haha 1