How Norwegians Think About Things...

LOL I love what you said about Canada :( It is -40 C outside with the windchill ATM, so igloo is not far off :(

Canadian views of Norway are really good, although we were cheezed when you guys kicked us out of the #1 Best Country in the World to Live In list after we were #1 for 7 years straight, but that was only for a joke :( Although some the east-coast fishermen aren't really happy with Norwegian trawlers that come and overfish inside our national waters :(

How do the People of Norway view the Middle-East?

Well, Norwegians are very splitted i guess. But i think that Palestina should get their own state, just a small one. And that they should STOP bothering Israel! But there is no simple answer to this, though i think Bush or something could try a bit harder! Just think if this were the US, attacked by Suicide bombers each day, like 30 people day a day! man thats bad.!

"Don't forget Dog Tacos! "

No, sorry. Hot food they also eat, almost anything, as long as its hot!

And yes, i guess i want that too, and i could, if i had the money. Saw one, for sale, it cost: well, 90.000 NKR, but in dollar, that should be like 9.000 $!

Oh i c. Well, havent met anyone yet, and seen few movies from that place. But ill try:

Florida people: They eat the sun. If we dont have a sun in 4000000 years, or earlier, then blaime them ... :P

They also ONLY use those wierd skirts i guess ... And some cool shoes! They live in small houses, but are very rich! And for a wierd reason, they only drink stuff with alkohol in it .. But when they eat, its hot dog all the way!

Really like Florida, would love to live there!

LOL that's great :P Like I said, I have family there so I get to visit now and then, and ZeZar as a fellow resident of a cold northern country Florida is overrated :P It is WAY too hot and there are bugs everywhere (even compared with northern Canada in summer time :P)! I've been there at least 6 times and the only good time to be there is in spring and fall. Forgot about the snakes, all four species of North American venemous snakes :P Sorry if I've offended anyone from Florida, but that's my take. LOL you'd probably hate where I live (Northern BC, where it is -44 C today, -52 C expected tonight), mind you I do atm as well LOL

Sweden: I HATE SWEDEN! Sweden sucks. man....

grrr...

i HATE norwegians

you know what the smallest book in the world is?

Famous Norwegians

Dont you think the title of this topic is....err a little far fetched?

I mean, do Norwegians REALLY actually THINK?

hehe lol. I guess you guys have Norwegians jokes, just like our Sweden jokes huh?

Ill tell you one ... : How do sweden folks hadle tall prices? They just bring a ladder .... hahah.

Yep, though i dont hate Sweden as much as we are told to ... ^_^

Sweden are kinda nice ^_^