I Need Help, Dont Know What To Become...

Hey. This may be seen as SPAM, but i really need some help, figuring out what to become. I think of 3D modeling (Some School in Norway have this) but what to do then? What job can i get? And we have football, but 1 in 1000000 become a football player with some real income :D Man i wish i was born in the USA! I dont know why, but people there seems to have such an easy way to get rid of problems :(

What do you think i should become?

How did you deside what to become?

And then a English Q: How to tell a guy, or a group that you care about them? I love you guys, forexaple?

if your not in college yet go through your first year and take a wide variety of classes things you might not even think your interested in.

i went to college thinking i was definitly going to be fisheries biologist. but now i am leaning more toward a doctor, a teacher, an architect and still a fisheries biologist. you never know until you try something.

to tell a group of people you love them. that is a fine way to tell people how you feel.

Man i wish i was born in the USA! I dont know why, but people there seems to have such an easy way to get rid of problems

Don't be too sure. I can't decide what to become either and yet I live in America. :D Well, follow Amy's advice; find a job that has a use for 3D modelling. If that's not possible, find a career that suits your favorite subjects and/or interests.

Try different summer jobs, or get a job that you can have during the weekends. See what you think of it (naturally we're not talking about sitting in an office here, but it'll still give you an idea of what working is about), and then consider if you would want to have that as a job.

Also follow the advice of all the other posts in this thread :D

Man i wish i was born in the USA! I dont know why, but people there seems to have such an easy way to get rid of problems

Wow, that's an incredible statement. It's kind of interesting that some countries still think the US streets are paved with gold, when the media here makes it seem like the US is getting worser and worser in any kind of public relations.

ALso, a guy (or at least me) rarely directly tells another guy that he loves him, unless it's meant in somewhat of a joking manner. However, you could say that to a group of people or say "I love you guys" and they'd know what you mean. For instance, I could say to everyone at WFG "I love you guys" and no one (well, probably no one) would really misunderstand or not understand me. :D

I love you guys :(

@Erik : what about me ? :( j/k

I don't live in the US so I don't know if it's better there... I live in Canada (anyone knows where that is ? :D) & we can't get rid of problems in a flash.

[off topic] oh, and I knew a program that was on tv not too long ago. It was called "Talking to americans" by Mike Meyers or something, and they had all those silly questions like : Do you think us, Canadians, should stop putting older ppl on icebergs in the middle of the ocean and leave them to die ? And those Americans actually answered yes & believed the guy ! :( I was laughing so much that day !

Back to Zezar's question. :(

Browse around your school's carrer center and see what kind o jobs are aviable. I know you will find many that will interest you. Usually the calss that is your favorite or do the best in is an idea starter for a carrer. 3d modeling is wildly used: games, televison, company presentations, movie making, computer drafting, woodworking, ect all can involve knowledge of a 3d program.

I hope you find a path in which interests you, Zezar. :D

i wish i was born in the USA! I don’t know why, but people there seems to have such an easy way to get rid of problems

Yes, how can you resist with our streets paved of gold or rivers of flowing money free for the taking and our freedom and problem free economy :(

At least, that’s how foreigners perceive the US as. The United States is just like anywhere else, you have to work hard to get to where you want to be, maybe even harder than in other places since many of the top industries and technologies are in the States, and they will only accept the best of the best to work for them.

Not to mention that everyone hates the United States because they think everyone is rich or they think Americans want to own the world and all sorts of complete BS. It's not problem-free or easy here, the correct word is a chance for better opportunity :( but nothing more.

[edit] lol I just read Eken's reply :D yeah it's true, in the 1930s when the big immigration spree was going on lots of foreign people would believe that America was the richest place ever with gold for all. That was largely created by the propaganda of the Steam Liners, the boats which would reap alot of cash from the tons of people wanting to go to america.

Try different summer jobs, or get a job that you can have during the weekends.

Well, that was a really great idea. Thanks Tonto.

@Cheezy: I loev USA. I really do... So not everyone think they are *the things you said*. But yes, I do believe that most Americans are Rich :D

Well, i guess I am going to a *whats that word in English*.. hm, lets say, normal college or something, *Almenn for those of you who speak Norwegian*.

Well, love you guys :( And you Akya :P

Thanks for every help btw :(

Yes, listen to Bobby. Here, the water and gold spring out of the faucets of our houses and money grows on trees. Whenever a problem arises, we just throw money at it and it goes away, just like magic! Also, if we want, we can throw our money in the air and for an added bonus have good luck and nothing to do all year! We also do nothing but party with all of our money and have a constant good time. When i walk outside, the first thing i notice is the streets paved of gold and the traffic lights made of silver.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of the above is complete garbage.

The only time this happens is when you are on the following:

marajuana, LSD, PCP, and well yeah, you get the idea. If this is how you think the U.S. is, what are you smoking? Our country is like Great Britan, Canada, Germany and others. We simply have more money, because we have a larger economy, the third largest population in the world, and we are workaholics too. It's true, no other country works longer hours than the U.S. Basically we work to get the way we are. And no, not everyone is rich. I wish it were so, then that mean that i was rich.