Were Did You Meet Your Wife\girlfriend

I saw mine all over the place. Originally met her at State Tennis Championships, we made good friends there for no reason.

Then when I was at Public Speaking/Debating Championships, she was there, so once again we mucked around and terrorized every oposing team.

Now I entered a new local tennis comp, and she's playing in it too, so we kinda hoooked up from there seeing as she's down every weekend. (lives in Sydney which is 3 hours North of My place, but is down every friday night/sat/most of sun now)

i met my wife at a party back in '95. :ph34r: she caught my eye and i made my "move" - so to say ;) we ended up having a brief (one weekend) "affair" if you want - the problem was - she was going to switzerland for 6 months the next week. so well.

funny thing is - i didn't take this too seriously back then. but she hunted me down once she got back. took some effort though - because i moved into my (then) new appartment and new job. must have been some stroke of luck she finally got my phonenumber and called me.

we met at a coffee house (not shop :P ) and well ... the romance hasn't ended yet. ;)

and in september '97 our kids (twins: boy & girl) were born - so there you go.

@Enarwaen: Thats kind of every guys dream, isnt it?

@Klaas: Wine does it i guess. BUT, if you get drunk, wine will only be the excuse next day (though i have NO idea what im takling about, thinking of my age)

@Tim: How do you "Get the girls"?? Some nice tricks i can use??

• 3 weeks later...