Rotary mills capture as victory condition?

faction02

Hello,

I have something fun to share.

In this game, the red player captured the rotary mill next to the blue player cc. After the mill was captured, the blue player  started to loose all his buildings and he was unable to place a new market to build as if he had lost all of his territory influence (and despite having never lost his cc during the process).

Fortunately for blue, red focused on trying to destroy the cc instead of keeping control of the rotary mill. If he had kept control of the rotary mill, blue would have ended up without any building control except those with units inside.

I have seen similar bugs in a number of cases in which a cc or a fort is causing one building to turn gaia, but the weird part here is that the rotary mill acted on all the territory and it was a game changing factor.

My question therefore is should I focus on capturing rotary mills next to the enemy cc or is there another factor responsible for this?

Spoiler

LoosingTerritory.thumb.jpg.eda81cd6e646aa182d32f133d63ccc2a.jpg

commands.txt metadata.json

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2