Delenda Est: An overhaul mod for 0 A.D.

wowgetoffyourcellphone

13 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Probably! What exactly are you thinking of using? :)

Some of the units in Delenda Est (e.g. male citizens) that aren't in the base game. I want them to have the same "reskinned" look as the other units in the affected civs (for personal reasons, I won't get into detail as to how I've reskinned them here).

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 02/05/2023 at 11:33 PM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Yeah, the AI needs modded as well, but that's beyond my current skillset.

I will say the current development version has the AI playing pretty well though, but still not as good as in vanilla.

Do you play random maps or skirmish maps in DE? Random maps don't have all of the features.

Hi,

I see that you modded the petra here https://github.com/JustusAvramenko/delenda_est/tree/80cf15442ae70541be7a3d06e4cd4fdb7bca6251/simulation/ai/petra

Can you give me some bits about how was your processing modding it and which documentation you used to get more information about the 0 A.D bots?

I have a mod where I want to change the strategy based on specific civlizations, but i couldn't find anywhere in petra an example of doing that..

Thanks!

On 26/05/2024 at 7:17 AM, vpereira said:

Hi,

I see that you modded the petra here https://github.com/JustusAvramenko/delenda_est/tree/80cf15442ae70541be7a3d06e4cd4fdb7bca6251/simulation/ai/petra

Can you give me some bits about how was your processing modding it and which documentation you used to get more information about the 0 A.D bots?

I have a mod where I want to change the strategy based on specific civlizations, but i couldn't find anywhere in petra an example of doing that..

Thanks!

I mess around with stuff to get some kind of positive results. Sorry. lol

Honestly, that's all I've been doing for the past 20 years.