Jump to content

Voice Actor: NiRa Muso


Recommended Posts

Hello !

I would like to introduce myself. I am NiRa Muso MIOZOTO, my name is Esperanto for: "This Ra's mouse FORGET-ME-NOT". I would like to narrate historical segments before and after campaigns as well as promotional videos. I can edit the videos myself if necessary. I don't have a large portfolio yet but I plan to post my work here: https://ccmixter.org/people/eaterjolly .

I am an Esperanto and Toki Pona fanatic and would like to contribute by translating the project to both. I am a Computer Science student so I can also contribute some code if necessary. 

I believe that a slow tutorial campaign with dynamic voice acting is crucial to the success of the project. 

Fun Fact: In 2020 I archived a version of the Cicada 3301 scavenger hunt:
https://archive.org/details/@8434337

Who should I speak to about making content for the official 0ad youtube account ?

Also, I am a little lost regarding language support. 

I made a Transifex account but how does final review and addition to the game work ?

Thank you for your time and consideration,
-Muso

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would very much like to create a promotional video detailing the progress on tutorial and campaign design, and calling for help on what is needed. 

For example, we probably need concept artists for the historical segments to look more polished and immersive.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 @NiRa Muso MIOZOTO

Thanks for the mention! I'm working on a narrative campaign about Viriathus and the Lusitanians. I was actually looking for someone to do voice-over, and a promotional video sounds interesting too :)

this is volunteer work, and I give credit to everyone who contributes.

Let me know if you're interested!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, NiRa Muso MIOZOTO said:

@lilypoppy

Can you send me a script ?

What kind of accent are you looking for ?

@NiRa Muso MIOZOTO

It depends—whether it's a narrator's voice or the characters' voices. The script hasn't been decided yet for Scenario 1; we're still in the early stages.

 

Example  : 

 

Iberia, 147 BC.

 

Three years after Rome's treacherous betrayal, the legions strike again and nothing stands in their way.

 

Trapped and surrounded, the Lusitanians face a choice: surrender, or stand and fight.

 

Out of the ashes of massacre steps a shepherd turned warrior — a man who has seen what Roman promises truly mean, and will never trust them again.

 

His name is Viriathus.

 

He has no army. No city. No crown.

 

Only the will to fight, and the courage to lead a people that refuses to break

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...