Jump to content

War and Peace


Eilat
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Eilat changed the title to War and Peace
10 minutes ago, Atrik said:

Hopefully you will even be able to get proper interpolations for flying units next release.
https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/pulls/9253
I even started this PR when I saw your helicopter video :sweatdrop:

Thanks, I’d really like to see improvements to flying objects, especially those that fly at high speeds.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

War and Peace makes me think of Napoleonic wars because of Tolstoy's book, obviously :P

20 hours ago, Nicolaus_von_Kues said:

The name should be "Global War" or "Doomsday Conflict", referring to nuclear annihilation.

I think a better possibility would have been "Global Conflict". But, following the Latin or deity names other mods have (Delenda Est, Endovelico), the one that comes to my head is "Para Bellum".

Edited by Thalatta
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Thalatta said:

War and Peace makes me think of Napoleonic wars because of Tolstoy's book, obviously :P

I think a better possibility would have been "Global Conflict". But, following the Latin or deity names other mods have (Delenda Est, Endovelico), the one that comes to my head is "Para Bellum".

Si vis pacem, para bellum. (That phrase fits well)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...