Hello

Kyriakos

Hi :victory:

I was looking for greek buildings to model for a Civilization 3 city set, and saw a pic of the game. So i followed it to the site (y)

By the way im not sure if you can spot the resemblance, but the fort (top image) was modelled after the greek fort of 0 AD:

maurof.png

Edited by Kyriakos

One needs to post ten posts before one gets access to the PM function, but I guess we could change it to five, I mean we seem to catch spam and ban people before someone has posted ten posts. So yeah, I'll change to five and we can change again if it proves to be a problem in the future :victory:

@Kyriakos: I was just about to ask if you had spare time to invest to join a mod project for 0 A.D that I am currently working on alone. It can be found here. (check out the last page for updated factions) It is actually similar to Civilisation in that respect that it includes the whole history of mankind. (it is basically an RTS, however)

I had the idea to ask you because you already have some experience in portraying various building styles throughout the ages. Please tell me whether you are interested or not.:victory:

Edited by SMST

Hey SMST.

Unfortunately my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago, and most of the models you see in my library have been lost. I only have some russian ones, the greek ones, the british ones and some bits and pieces apart from them.

Also does this game need animations for the buildings to be made by the person who makes the building model? Because i know nothing about animation.

Unfortunately my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago, and most of the models you see in my library have been lost.

What do you mean by "crashed"? If your hard drive was not destroyed physically probably there is a some way to restore information from it.

Also does this game need animations for the buildings to be made by the person who makes the building model?

I think most of buildings do not need in any animation.

Hey SMST.

Unfortunately my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago, and most of the models you see in my library have been lost. I only have some russian ones, the greek ones, the british ones and some bits and pieces apart from them.

Pity.(y) But given that Civilisation has, as you said, smaller buildings than common 0 A.D. scale, there will be need of making new ones, actually, if they are to be used in the mod. There will be also need for more specific buildings.

You could take the general style from your Civ3 buildings, though.

Can I just assume you are interested? :victory:

Also does this game need animations for the buildings to be made by the person who makes the building model? Because i know nothing about animation.

Buildings won't need any animations.

Edited by SMST