Servo Posted September 13, 2025 Share Posted September 13, 2025 On 5/9/2025 at 10:30 AM, Darkcity said: NGL, I played my first 1v7 againt very hard ai in this alpha with gauls and it felt very easy with fanatics spam. It usually takes atlest 3 tries before i win any 1v7 very hard ai but with fanatcis it happend without any effort lol. We should balance them out a little. Indeed, I’ve been using it on most of my SP games and it’s really been so easy. I tried it on Danubius and was really so easy against 2 hardest AI and occasional raids from AI. I guess Jebel Barkal would be the same except probably the AIs can’t survive. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LienRag Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 On 21/08/2025 at 10:45 AM, Seleucids said: Actually weirdJokes discovered the market bug 4 years ago but he didn't abuse it and the few people who heard about it just ignored it. By curiosity, what's this "market bug" ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LienRag Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 On 05/09/2025 at 2:30 PM, Darkcity said: NGL, I played my first 1v7 againt very hard ai in this alpha with gauls and it felt very easy with fanatics spam. I'm watching the video and there is some shape that I can't decipher on the minimap even at the beginning of the game, on parts that haven't yet been explored. How come ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ffm2 Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 2 hours ago, LienRag said: By curiosity, what's this "market bug" ? You might be curious, others might use it. One can generate resources and it is still used in games and ruins the time spend from 7 other people. I'd like to not bring that topic up so often and go in further detail. In the next alpha it is fixed. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grautvornix Posted October 12, 2025 Share Posted October 12, 2025 2 hours ago, LienRag said: By curiosity, what's this "market bug" ? It is possible to quickly inflate the trading yield when selling one good for another. Here is the link: 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now