See each units "Kill count"

Emacz

It would be cool to if when you click on a unit you can see how many other units they killed, possibly even "humans" and buildings and siege.  I cant take full credit for the idea.  JBC (in game name, not sure if same on forum) mentioned it in a chat.

Not sure how hard/feasible this would be.  But it would be helpful for people to learn what units are better suited for different type of situations.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

Good Idea - just, when I imagine myself in game I rather tend not to check invidual unit's statistics (basically similar to the experience level). Too much micro management for me. But that's  iust me in my relaxed and inefficient playing style (plus only SP).

So while I like the idea as such it would be not very helpful for me.  Personal opinion of a guy not fond of too much statistics in the game.

19 minutes ago, ShadowOfHassen said:

I think the idea could be expanded to a good round of post game statistics, like in Age of Empires III

I think the idea is to make this visible during the game like attached

2012_StarCraftBroodWar.jpg