==[Task]== Ethnic Egyptian Mercenary Camp

4 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Tomorrow in 20-18 hours I am going to texture the model, otherwise it will become very complex later.

Since you're busy modeling, is it possible to rethink the building "house"? I mean, it would be better to give all nations the ability to build one big house, for example, with four times the population bonus and the area occupied by the texture also will be at 4 times bigger, than to build four separate small houses. Instead of Roman insulae-huts, build a Pompeian-level house with an atrium?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Sagarakti said:

Since you're busy modeling, is it possible to rethink the building "house"? I mean, it would be better to give all nations the ability to build one big house, for example, with four times the population bonus and the area occupied by the texture also will be at 4 times bigger, than to build four separate small houses. Instead of Roman insulae-huts, build a Pompeian-level house with an atrium?

do you have an example in mind?

I mean a visual example.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

9 hours ago, Sagarakti said:

there is no doubt that it can be done, the problem is that you are asking for something that concerns the gameplay team, so it goes in gameplay forum.

17 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

do you have an example in mind?

I mean a visual example.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Menander

https://youtu.be/ljKzaPUbZpo

It was started at 180 B.C. - perfect age for 0 A.D. restrictions...

You know, if the developers hadn't divided Rome into a republic and an empire, there would have been a lot more space for designers now. Maybe you should combine B.C.E. with the antique part of C.E.?

Edited by Sagaracti

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/04/2023 at 3:32 AM, Lion.Kanzen said:

Missing Props.

•Trough.

•Sawhorse

•Banners

•Palisades

•Barrels

•Ladder

tourches

table

image.png.9e8c6f74deebcec6696b05ff6157f20a.png

image.png.ae39f9d69ab070d264adb17920a5a12c.png

image.png.4eb833df8dc1269dd04f3717fc48e8ea.png

•Trough.

•Sawhorse

•Banners

Palisades

•Barrels

Ladder

tourches

table

I haven't had much time lately.

here I am advancing the props.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I wonder how it can look more Arabic.

According to the archives I saw one called as greek tent.

And also I had already posted references, some of the texture  as I understand black goat hair was used.

"Traditionally Bedouin tents were made from goat hair. Not only is it a strong fibre, it also swells when it becomes wet and therefore provides a water-resistant cover in rain. Here’s a close-up of the fabric of the Bedouin tent we have at the Cobb Institute of Archaeology, Mississippi. Goat hair was also used to weave mantels."

https://timfrankarchaeology.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/the-goat/

images (29).jpeg

images (28).jpeg

arabian-tent-manufacturer.jpg

5ab06a7d70f8befe66890faf27141b83.jpg

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1