AOE damage weapons.

MundiLuminar

6 hours ago, Adeimantos said:

elephants?

eles are now an area of effect unit (in part)

Catapults used to do plenty of splash damage, but this became a little too op in cases, so it was removed. I would support a very tiny splash radius so that catas can kill units that are very close/overlapping. (especially since they are nerfed now with a range of 85 meters.)

bolt shooters are cool, with linear splash and everything,  but they are difficult to balance, with a very strong snowball with increasing numbers. I feel dread just recalling the brief "bolt meta".

if they are to be buffed, it should be only by decreasing the damage dropoff for linear splash, so that their effectiveness is improved only conditionally. The condition being how bunched up the enemy is.

18 minutes ago, real_tabasco_sauce said:

eles are now an area of effect unit (in part)

Catapults used to do plenty of splash damage, but this became a little too op in cases, so it was removed. I would support a very tiny splash radius so that catas can kill units that are very close/overlapping. (especially since they are nerfed now with a range of 85 meters.)

bolt shooters are cool, with linear splash and everything,  but they are difficult to balance, with a very strong snowball with increasing numbers. I feel dread just recalling the brief "bolt meta".

if they are to be buffed, it should be only by decreasing the damage dropoff for linear splash, so that their effectiveness is improved only conditionally. The condition being how bunched up the enemy is.

Scythed Chariots??