-
Posts
18.656 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
611
Posts posted by Stan`
-
-
@niektb What does he do wrong ?
-
Well that's not a bad idea, but I don't see how you'll be able to make civ dependant templates for instance, if you want gaul house to have less population than greek houses.
-
Mmmh yeah smoothing groups. I don't have advanced materials enabled so I didn't see that.
Alpha channel most likely :/
-
Well the clothing is because of the texture, cause it works fine in Blender.
About normals can you be more specific ?
-
Ah yeah, I only downloaded A20 on my LapbrokenTop and it's version > 0.21 so I guess that's it. Strangely enough it's not the first time I experienced that. Did your color mod get into S.V.N. ? I heard it was better
-
-
-
-
UV are always a pain. It looks like you managed to do it anyways, congrats !
-
-
Use a serif font. To make it more greek

-
1
-
-
Gonna use it as the market likeon the bottom left reference. I need to edit the cloth to make it like squres and not lines to match the other drawings. I'll start the barracks. Tell me I remember seeinf stuff about missing helmets and props do you remember where it was ?
Edit : the CC will have his shields

-
He has been here for quite a while. At the beginning the game was planned to be like a Total War or at least that was some dev's plans.
-
-
Yeah that's an interesting idea.
-
Yep.
-
-
Well I guess it can be reused anyways so that's not a loss. Not sure about the blacksmith sketch though. I remember a blacksmith I met in coventry telling me that having a forge outside is the best way to get rust everywhere when the morning comes.
-
On 2/12/2015 at 2:18 AM, Le Druide Gaulois said:
I guess it's the stables I used the above reference to do it

Here is some eyecandy, maybe can be used as gathering rate booster with a proximity restriction
-
-
Can be done but needs extra work, basically you need to make every anim for the reins, (walk, run, idle, death, attack)
-
1
-
-
Well the old team used to use it more, probably to get a more playable game in the early state of it. Now, the art team tend to keep stuff away from the game until it's finished (ie : anims, eyecandy ...) That's just a more qualitative approach.
-
1
-
-
Is that a stone fortress in the middle ?
Maybe we should add the ability to make fences to this civ.
I also see a potential trade cart, and some eyecandy that could be made for scenarios.
-
Maybe @Enrique can use those dunno.


Faction: Anglo-Saxons
in 1,000 A.D.
Posted
@wackyserious I believe you experimented quite a bit with player color. Could you look at the anglo_struct and tell me why the cloth and banner don't work ?