-
Who's Online 3 Members, 1 Anonymous, 2.043 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
As long as you give proper credits to Wildfire Games and respect CC BY SA 3.0 you're in the clear
-
Reducing hitboxes might solve the issue with the wider path from your first video, but the narrow one would remain. It's like chasing the issue. I think hitbox shape might be more determinant: in tight spaces, vertices complicate rotating and straight sides give too much front for static equilibrium. Maybe elliptical shapes with increased on-center repulsion range to avoid compact tiling might be worth a try (since that seems to be the only problem about them, for now).
-
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
What color do you imagine it to be? I can imagine the Celtic's color, I don't know why, apart from the obvious. The Greek letter in one color(yellow or Orange) and the rest in other colors including green. -
By CringeMauryan · Posted
right click on no formation to make it the default bro -
OK, thanks I'll send him an email. Who should I ask about using assets from 0AD Cheers, Boston
-
