-
Who's Online 5 Members, 3 Anonymous, 2.490 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By ThePoshBarbarian · Posted
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDGGGGGGEEEEEE, there goes my hope then I can only really hope that activision also gets a bit of a restructuring itself and loses a few managment middlemen (doubtful) -
By Essential Strategy · Posted
Hello, about this matter. I have a YouTube channel dedicated to strategy games with about 11K subscribers, and I want to upload more 0 A.D. content. I have analyzed the game social networks and they look kinda unproffessional, abandoned and even fanmade. These are the problems I have found: 1. There is no official Discord server. It is the most popular video game platform and social network in the world and 0 A.D. has no presence there. Most newbie players tend to look for a Discord server to know more about the game, but there are a lot of scattered and dead servers that make it impossible to build an informed community. I have also read some discussions about a Discord server, but it seems it has been unilaterally discarded by some forum admins, instead of voted by the whole community. 2. Instagram account lacks SEO, depends a lot on post format and does not have vertical videos, which probably means, it recycles content from YouTube. Instagram, TikTok and YT Shorts/content must be made appart from the common YouTube content, as they aim to a different target public and social network usage. 3. There is no video editor dedicated to upload videos to the 0 A.D. YouTube channel. The last update did not has any promotional video even though it is one of the most important updates the game has had. There must be someone and maybe several users in charge of community managing to generate an eficient and organic growth in social media networks. What I advise is creating a Communications Team, in charge of making periodic content for every social network, at the beginning: consolidate Instagram and YouTube channel with at least 10K followers and subscribers. An official Discord server must be set as soon as possible to communicate with potential players/donators in an easier, better known and more direct way. Discord server and YouTube memberships could work to attract more donators and share the game. -
Do you have an ad blocker? I think it showed up correctly when I disabled it
-
There is no iron age halberds. I don't know what @Duileoga meant by Alabardero. Battle chariots are attested through the finding of horse bits (snaffles), yoking fittings (such as terrets/rein-rings), iron tire fragments and bronze axle-caps. I think several items of those categories have been reliably found in Ireland.
-
By Essential Strategy · Posted
For some reason it shows like this for me, very confusing. Althoug Ai is very helpful to understand how to make things:
-
