-
Who's Online 5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 424 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By ManasManushya · Posted
@lilypoppyhey there, i have decided that i will be trying my best to make atlas as good as possible. The First Step that I have taken is adding some basic shortcuts like Ctrl+O, Ctrl+S, Ctrl+Shift+S. Well, right now, this may not be much but i am always looking forward to make the atlas even better as a new developer in the 0ad community, because it is the most flawed areas in the game as by now. -
@Duileoga, "escaramucero" no existe en español, alguien que escaramuza es un "escaramuzador". https://www.rae.es/drae2001/escaramucero https://www.rae.es/drae2001/escaramuzador De cualquier manera, si lo que quieres es traducir "skirmisher", el término que se usa es "hostigador".
-
Ok, hopefully one of them can be deleted with no trace. But what about the issues I'm having in main? Am I doing something wrong? One thing is realistic graphics, another realistic mechanics, and games like Dwarf Fortress are the proof. I never cared much about realistic graphics (of course, nice ones are nice), but I don't tend to like things that make no sense, and I think pikes going through walls are a bit up there, because that's what a wall is meant to stop (besides movement), so it's not at the same level as the other things you mention. Hopefully there's a computationally economic fix someone can think of, eventually. I don't mind much about ranged attacks, although realistically they should be much less effective in that situation.
-
Okay! A few more questions came to mind, so I thought I’d ask… Can we contribute to this project? Is there a playable or downloadable demo available?
-
I could use some practice in animation... I improved the Run-animation, if useful I can continue animating. (were should I upload the files?, here?) 0.A.D Body Meshes And Animations.002.zip
-
