-
Who's Online 2 Members, 1 Anonymous, 1.446 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
Ethernet connection is highly recommended!
-
@Dunedan Thank you . This project is going to be a long journey, but I can thank @Thalatta for the research and for keeping an eye on me.
-
By real_tabasco_sauce · Posted
I'm pretty sure it is from the main community mod discussion. There are plenty of differences since I didn't think it was necessary to use the same amount of detail. -
By Grautvornix · Posted
Zooming out : indeed you can zoom out both in 2D and 3D far too much. I suggest limiting it to the entire map + 20%, ok? The time you read: the text said "(07:30 - now, …)", and 07:30 was when Atlas was started, not when the map came back. Both will be fixed in 0.11.3 (will upload tonight, lets see if more issues surface and need fixing - I am slowly closing in on version 0.12.0 which is the terrain editing change that I already started testing but did not dare publishing yet) Regarding the wxWidgets I cannot do anything as this appears to be related to Atlas itself. Woudl you like to raise a PR? (I'll provide some input as attached - please fill in your MacOS version atlas-bug-report-cinema-assertion-macos.md) -
Ok, so it said back from atlas at 7:30, but my clock said 7:33, maybe it rounds the time? Also, you can zoom really far out on the 3d viewer, maybe if you could set a limit? Some 3d programs have it where when you zoom, it zooms in where the mouse pointer is, I think that would be kind of helpful. I also did get the wxWidgets error again (Maybe you didn't do anything with that though)
-
