-
Who's Online 2 Members, 1 Anonymous, 481 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
Earlier today I was talking to Lopess about these things. They are decompiling the software and reverse engineering it. -
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
The evolution of helmets comes from the Attic line with elements of the Imperial coolus. The neck protector is shorter. And so are other protectors on the upper... It does not have the visor reinforcements Nor the reinforcements in the Cheekpieces -
I think this is the correct approach. The game doesn't give everyone everything they actually used, but a limited set consisting of the most representative units for a given civ. A large roster only implies most units will be constantly ignored, while those included have to be just sufficient to somewhat reproduce the most known tactics used by said civ.
-
I think he means the reality of war, one of the main reasons not to have pregnant women or children in the game and be content with the present level of abstraction in that sense. Although none of this justifies pikes through walls
-
By Ultimate Aurelian · Posted
Sorta. I think the Iphicratean peltasts were like that.
-
