-
Who's Online 5 Members, 3 Anonymous, 2.346 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
Yeah a lot of promotional material is made by hand, and video is a bit too hard to come buy. And so far, mentioning no AI content has deterred all the volunteers. Since i don't have much time these days I haven't posted things in a while. For miniatures you need a phone number, and so far I have not been willing to use mine That's why it's always the same / from the video. Yeah so that won't happen really (I mean judging from the past ten years) Regarding donators, we're pretty fine because we're open source, (sure it could always be better, but the only costs are maintaining the server) We had a bridge at some point but due to GDPR we can't ensure that the data you share will be deleted on all platforms it's being shared on. Discord is pretty bad for that for instance. A few people also don't want their data shared on proprietary platforms. And it's hard to get consent uniformly.
-
By Ultimate Aurelian · Posted
Some who argue for Irish using chariots believe they were used in a similar way to the chariots of the Britons (transporting elites to battle). From Caesar's gallic wars -
Yes, I've seen lots of forces involved, but my change removing the bouncing shows "where I think the problem comes from". Thus, all other forces don't seem to have a noticeable role in that. I know it's more permissive to overlapping, that's why I said maybe it should be further modified to "better handle any unwanted increased overlapping", it was just a first approximation. I think an intermediate solution where in this situation there's some force but no bouncing might be possible. Probably not, I still don't have much experience with any of this since I built it yesterday (had some x32/x64 incompatibility issues) and tested it this morning. I used: I see. If it's still too much (as mentioned for ships at the beginning), consider that friction against the ground (or water) wouldn't allow such turns. I guess you already somehow emulate static and kinetic friction (weight dependent threshold and damping, respectively), which should moderate spinning and bouncing.
-
Siguiendo sus consejos: ¿Qué opinan? infantería ligera : (Reclutado en "C.C" y "Barracas") 1.Lancero cimbrio:---------------------------------(Kimbrōz Gaizaharjaz) 2.Escaramucero cimbrio:--------------------------(Kimbrōz Speruwraz) (Reclutado en "Barracas") 3.Hondero cimbrio:--------------------------------(Kimbrōz Slingārijaz) 4.Espadachín cimbrio:-----------------------------(Kimbrōz Mēkijaz)espada corta (Reclutado en "Galería de tiro") 2.Escaramucero cimbrio:--------------------------(Kimbrōz Speruwraz) 3.Hondero cimbrio:--------------------------------(Kimbrōz Slingārijaz) Descripción: fase 1------ -Torso desnudo,descalzo,pantalones con calzas. Fase 2----- -Torso desnudo,zapatos,pantalones con calzas .Capa y túnica rasa. fase3------ -Torso desnudo,zapatos,pantalones con calzas.Capa y túnica rasa.Collares,brazaletes,hebillas,broches. -Unidades de mele (Esduco grande SIN umbo) -Unidades de range (Escudos pequeños SIN umbo) -Escudos de madera con patrones simples. -Peinado con coleta, pelo largo y suelto.Rubios/Pelirojos/Castaño.Con y sin barba infantería auxiliar: (Reclutados en "Campamento nórdico") 5.Guerrero Helvecio---------------------------(Eluētijōz wigô)espada larga 6.Guerrero Volcae -----------------------------(Walhaz wigô)arco. 7.Guerrero Ambrón----------------------------(Ambrōniz wigô)hacha corta 8.Guerrero Teutón-----------------------------(þeudōnōz wigô)garrote infantería campeona: (Reclutados en "Gran Salón"y"Barracas") 9.Campeón cimbrio-----------------(Kimbrōz Harjatugô)hacha larga(Peto de cuero/capa) (Reclutados en "Gran Salón") 10.Aristócrata cimbrio--------------(Kimbrōz Aþulijaz) venablos.(Lana en capas-Layered Wool/capa/calzas) 11.Profetisa--------------------------(Wōđanaz) túnica larga ,colorida y corona de flores. -Escudos de madera con patrones y umbro. -Los campeones con casco metalico. caballería ligera: (Reclutados en " Establo"y "C.C") 12.Jinete escaramucero cimbrio--------(Kimbrōz Ridjô framjōwraz) (Reclutados en " Establo") 13.Jinete lancero cimbrio---------------(Kimbrōz Ridjô þramjawraz) caballería campeona (Reclutados en " Gran Salón"y "Establo") 14.Jinete campeón------------------(Ridjô Harjatugô) venablos (Reclutados en "Gran Salón") 15.Jinete aristócrata-----------------(Ridjô Aþulijaz) espada civiles (Reclutados en " C.C"y"casas") 16.mujer cimbria----------------------------(Kimbrōz Kwenōn) 16'1.Amazona ambrona--------------------(Ambrōniz Kwenōn) con hacha/espada (Reclutados en "Mercado ") 17.mercader-----------------------------------(Kaupaz) (Reclutados en " Templo") 18.sacerdote----------------------------------(Gudijô) (Reclutados en " Templo") 19.Carreta------------------------------------(Waǵnaz) Unidades marítimas (Reclutados en "Puerto") 20.Pesquero ----------------------------------(Kuggō) 21.Mercante ----------------------------------(Nōtz ) 22.Navío militar-------------------------------(Skipąwraz) Asedio (Reclutados en "Taller de asedio") 23.Ariete.--------------------------------------(Rammaztrewą) héroes: (Reclutados en"Palacio" ) 24.Lugius (101 a.C):-----------------------------( ) 25.Teutobog (102 a.C):-------------------------( ) 26.Boiorix (101 a.C):----------------------------( ) Disculpen las molestias*
-
