Jump to content
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • It would be interesting if the unique units could form "cohorts". Each cohort has its own number and generic name. Mostly to distinguish them. And that they can do the merge effect that in Total War (also in Europa Universalis: Rome). The merge effect involves combining cohorts with few soldiers and filling them to the maximum. In Total War, the best mods prioritized slow-paced combat. This allowed for realistic combat and better movement on the map. Mods like Europa Barbarorum, Or also Extended Cultures V.   Rise of Fall CAW.   "A formation can reach up to 64 soldiers". Here it would be 24. " The formation provides attack and defense bonuses."This should go not only in delenda est   "The size of the formation also affects characteristics such as speed, attack, defense, and range".This combines 2 games 1 festure. Rise and Fall CAW and Europe Universalis Rome the Army movement. This proposal is very interesting.  
    • As Thalatta explained, Irish epic tales were significantly altered by external influences, in this case Christianization and the medieval historical tradition. For one thing, oral tradition is inherently timeless, oral narratives are constantly adapted to the changing realities of society. Consequently, these stories had almost certainly undergone changes before being fixed in writing. Furthermore, when monks committed the tales to writing, they adapted them even further, drawing inspiration from the Bible, the writings of Jordanes and Gregory of Tours, and other sources from their medieval context. Irish tales contain a great many anachronisms and stories that are implausible for a pre-Christian society. It is essential to analyze them with a critical eye and sound methodology in order to extract useful information.
    • For some reason it reminds me of that  RTS  squad game that's futuristic. Starship Troopers   They move like squadron-type battalions.  
    • We have undoubtedly played almost the same games; I even thought about a small simulation of trading places like in Caesar 3 and names for the destinations. This is imperator of Rome game. It reinforces my idea.   About Raids: That's what happened with the raids in Stronghold II Crusader; raids would come from outside the map. Let me look for something and see if I can find it. There were random things happening on the maps.
    • Hello everyone! I’m back with some new updates on the development of World Rising! The Rivers of Japan map is finally complete, with 100% of its flora now implemented! I’ve also added new terrain relief and integrated the dynamic weather system, including rain and thunderstorms, making the environment feel much more alive and dynamic. In the future, the only major addition planned for this map will be the new animals that are still being developed. I’ve also created several new particles and visual effects. Now, when women pray, a beam of light appears at the temple during the ritual. I’m planning to create something similar for priests, with special visual effects appearing while they heal units. I’ve also updated the resource-gathering accessories used by units and made some changes to the Yayoi merchant. Work has already begun on our second map: the Coast of Japan! I’ve created the first textures and I’m currently working on the vegetation for this new biome. I’ll be sharing the first screenshots very soon! The Yayoi culture also continues to grow, with more technologies and new buildings being added and tested. Development continues step by step, with new content, visual improvements, and gameplay systems gradually coming together to make World Rising more complete and unique. Thank you to everyone who continues to follow the project! Leave your comments, share your thoughts, and keep participating in the development! More updates are coming soon!
×
×
  • Create New...