-
Who's Online 3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1.964 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
Imperator of Rome is a very good, very immersive game, and its Paradox community has some great ideas. -
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
The information above is not 100% from a single source. You can make corrections, and I will take them into account for a second version. For now I am reading about Mithraism and Persian Zoroastrianism. A bit about earlier Semitic religions in the area. I would like to know the interpretation of this image. He looks like the sun god. Is similar to Malak-Bel or Malak-Bal, or his Roman version of the sun. I looked for the meaning of that in the statues and figures of gods. Many Roman statues make the gesture of addressing their troops. They apparently "ask for the floor" and for their listeners to remain silent. The other thing is something I see in the statues of Roman emperors: having an orb in their hand. Another idea is this. I plan to draw it several times, in various ways. -
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
Age of Empires is now owned by of Activision. Is this the end of the franchise? At least for this decade? They also laid off a lot of people. -
The original of this: Since you said you "believe" that, yet you drew what seems to be the ecliptic, I assumed you got it from somewhere. I haven't seen the original of that globe, I wanted to see its details.
-
But it loses the attested meaning, you imply the goddess chose them, I'm just saying they are picked troops
-
