Jump to content

King_Kreg

Community Members
  • Posts

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

King_Kreg's Achievements

Tiro

Tiro (1/14)

1

Reputation

  1. Bug with Roman workers going idle after Marian Reforms upgrade. How to replicate the bug: Play the Romans, select the Marian Reforms upgrade in the fortress. Have several infantry mining stone or metal. When the Marian Reforms upgrade is complete, the mining infantry units will go idle. Or, if you had them queued up to go somewhere else, they go to the next place without finishing the current mining resource.
  2. Why not just get rid of the exit option in 1v1 games? Where the only option is "Resign"?
  3. I have this set: ModernGUI > Settings > Options > Quick Start > Prepare Building > Farmstead After version 28 I noticed the farmstead would not build when placed. I have to manually reselect some units and tell them to build a farmstead a second time. Small bug. @Atrik
  4. @user1 On February 21, 2026, the player goingloko ended a game without resigning just after I conquered his main civic center. My lobby name: King_Kreg Offenders name: goingloko commands.txt is attached. commands.txt
×
×
  • Create New...