-
Who's Online 7 Members, 3 Anonymous, 2.367 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
By uploading photos frequently, you'll have a guaranteed audience. -
Puede significar muchas cosas. Como verbo es "seleccionar" (lo que tal vez te indica primero el traductor). Como sustantivo puede ser desde la "púa" para tocar la guitarra, hasta la herramienta "pica", o el arma "pica" (ambas similares, pero una optimizada para minar, la otra para combatir). No te quedes solo con lo primero que devuelve un traductor. I think it hasn't been mentioned, but apparently British horses were smaller (yet sturdy), enhancing the utility of chariots when compared with just mounting them (https://www.shadow-of-the-wall.co.uk/bone_evidence.html). There's also the idea of that being ritualistic for elite warriors. On top of all this, Celtic vehicles seem advanced, since "the Roman Empire benefited from the contributions of Celtic technology (Schonfelder 2002), as the specialized Latin vocabulary tends to show. A rich terminology for land vehicles borrowed from Celtic-including henna, carpentum, carruca, carrus, cisium, covinus, currus, petoritum, pilentum, plaustrum, sarracum, and triga-is indicative of the growing functionality of Roman vehicles", from The Oxford Handbook of Engineering and Technology in the Classical World, by J. P. Oleson, and "the Latin word carpentum mentioned in Isidore – from which the English word "carpenter" descended – in fact was borrowed by the Romans from the Celtic word for a special type of cart. Perhaps because of the plentiful supplies of high-quality wood in Gaul, the Gallic woodworkers were particularly skilled in the production in wood of sophisticated vehicles and machinery such as force pumps and water mills", from Greek and Roman Technology, by A. N. Sherwood.
-
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
I was going to comment on how awful that is. More and more privacy is being lost every day. -
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
0 AD has good visibility in its niches, Linux games, it literally has no competition in that branch. I mentioned to Stan a while ago that he should publish on another indie store, and I saw that it's popular there, at least in strategy gaming niche. On the internet it has been losing visibility along with the decline of RTS. Real-time strategy games (RTS) are a genre that innovates very little. They tend to sell very little and fail to appeal to a wide audience. There are many videos with such analyses. I don't know if I should have more of a presence on X. I think X is quite huge; the people from those platforms are also on Threads, which is connected to Instagram, all this in the face of Facebook's precarious situation. Facebook increasingly resembles a no-man's land, filled with memes and mainstream news, A horrible algorithm, it seems like Threads is taking space away from FB itself. https://www.nytimes.com/2026/07/05/technology/threads-meta-twitter-x.html -
Yeah a lot of promotional material is made by hand, and video is a bit too hard to come buy. And so far, mentioning no AI content has deterred all the volunteers. Since i don't have much time these days I haven't posted things in a while. For miniatures you need a phone number, and so far I have not been willing to use mine That's why it's always the same / from the video. Yeah so that won't happen really (I mean judging from the past ten years) Regarding donators, we're pretty fine because we're open source, (sure it could always be better, but the only costs are maintaining the server) We had a bridge at some point but due to GDPR we can't ensure that the data you share will be deleted on all platforms it's being shared on. Discord is pretty bad for that for instance. A few people also don't want their data shared on proprietary platforms. And it's hard to get consent uniformly.
-
