-
Who's Online 3 Members, 1 Anonymous, 1.533 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
Sorry, even I got confused with the old alpha. -
By Ultimate Aurelian · Posted
Britons had tattoos but there is no evidence for it in Ireland during this period; clubs dont seem to have been a common weapon either. Warrior women appear in some later Irish epics, although they are usually supernatural figures who teach heroes. Perhaps the promontory could train some allied units from Túathal's army like Romanized Britons, Gallo Romans, Britons Depending on the timeline that was chosen for the mod you could have Irish pirates (Scotti, Attacotti) but they only appear in fourth century. For dogs you could use the existing Wolfhound model (but probably not the mastiff, those are not native to the region) Celtic chariot reconstruction from this article arguing for Irish chariots. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/246543302_Iron_Age_chariots_and_medieval_texts_a_step_too_far_in_breaking_down_boundaries -
Well, I recommend you to read what has been previously discussed (the last couple of messages for example). I think @guerringuerrin agreed on making a PR on redefining difficulty levels, but I forgot what's the status of this (I think something else was mentioned, but can't remember right now, anyway some PRs take quite some time). Some people have made nice progress with the AI lately, so I'm optimistic that "cheating" and difficulty inconsistency will be addressed at some point.
-
You can access it here: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/354233527_Veiling_in_Ancient_Near_Eastern_Legal_Contexts (haven't read it).
-
Puedes compartir las fuentes que digan de qué período y material son?
-
