3D Model : Roman Range

Hello everybody !

i'm new on the forum and i want to submit a 3D model that i've done (not entirely*).

This model can be a GameConcept or used in the game, this is your choise ;)

The model must be improved (hidden faces must be delete, faces "with two faces" must be duplicated etc etc etc..).

I just do this for the fun and for learn but if you want that i improve/that i continue the model, i can !

not entirely* : because i've take pre-existing models that i have extracted from 0ad database (like the box, doors, windows, banners, vases, anvil : for decorate).

Attached files : .blend (the model is on the layer 2), screenshot of all views

ps: sorry if my english is bad (because i'm french :D )

------------------------------------------------------ French------------------------------------------

Salut à tous !

Je suis nouveau sur le forum et j'aimerais soumettre un model 3D que j'ai fait (pas entièrement*)

Le modèle peut servir de GameConcept ou utilisé dans le jeu, c'est votre choix ;)

Le model doit être amélioré (les faces cachées doivent être supprimés, les faces "a deux faces" doivent être dupliquées etc etc etc..).

Je l'ai juste fait pour le fun et pour apprendre mais si vous voulez que j'améliore/que je continue le model, je peux!

pas entièrement* : car j'ai pris des modèles pré-existants que j'ai extrait de la BDD (comme la boite, les portes, les fenêtre, les bannières, les vases, l'enclume : pour décorer).

Roman_Range_Views.png

Roman_Range.blend

• Like 1

Hello @Draenys

Welcome to the forums. It's nice to see another (french) artist on the forums.

If you are willing to contribute, whether it is for the main game or the mods, I'm gonna need you to do a few things.

First of all I'm gonna need to you sign the Legal Waiver else we won't be able to use your model(s) 

Then, I'm gonna need you to introduce yourself a bit more using the form there -> 

Once this is all set I will be able to commit stuff from you to the repository.

On the model itself, it looks good on what I can see on my phone. However @LordGood recently designed templates for buildings like this one to keep it coherent along the 13 sets.

You can find them here.

We usually do not finish each other's work unless the contributor has gone away. About the fact that model has already been done by @LordGood you might want to pick something else. There are plenty of things to do.